So, Bills won't buy remaining seats at 66% off

Beerball

Promo always enjoys mocking fans who complain about the Bills and their management. Bc, you know, the past 16 years of inept management doesn't justify complaining. He has a simplistic view on it. Move on.

Actually I mock those "fans" for being hypocrites and whiny children. They are tedious.

PTR

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having the product exposed to your market would only increase the visibility and merchandising capacity, in my opinion.

And result in an even emptier stadium, the whole reason for the rule. Hang out in the shout box, I will be watching the game in HD on Sunday Ticket (don't live in the Buffalo market) and will keep you updated.

Hey watch the game I would.

Watch the game I will.**

The NFL has not figured out how to market the desired product to internet users. I don't have cable or DirecTV and have no need or desire for them)

I would gladly pay to watch an official version of the game on the internet or via Netflix on Wii, without having to deal with pop-ups, spyware, and a laggy feed.

The NFL doesn't wish to provide this option because of TV contracts and inability to control geography (eg enforce regional blackouts)

Thus there is unmet demand for a desired product and the "free market" will remain at work on the internet, if you catch my drift.

**edit unless it becomes unwatchable

Edited by Hopeful

funny how ralph and his beancounters have now problem holding taxpayers hostage whenever the lease comes up....how much money has erie county given him over the years so could invest it in a product that ha made him filthy rich (and us look like a bunch of dopes for caring about this mess of a team)?

and yet he won't buy seats that are vacant only because he fields garbage?

sounds about right.

Watch the game I will.**

The NFL has not figured out how to market the desired product to internet users. I don't have cable or DirecTV and have no need or desire for them)

I would gladly pay to watch an official version of the game on the internet or via Netflix on Wii, without having to deal with pop-ups, spyware, and a laggy feed.

The NFL doesn't wish to provide this option because of TV contracts and inability to control geography (eg enforce regional blackouts)

Thus there is unmet demand for a desired product and the "free market" will remain at work on the internet, if you catch my drift.

You are partially but not totally right here. My son lives in Tokyo, and with a Japan URL he can purchase the Bills game on the internet (nfl.com, I think) for $25. But, US based URL's will not be allowed to purchase...likely as stated above, because of the TV contracts. He does buy some...but getting up a 3am in tokyo is somewhat of a deterent. However, this week, he is in WNY on a business trip, and we will be in the stands this Sunday. Go Bills!

Edited by bigc14120

Watch the game I will.**

I agree except that I wouldn't pay to watch the Bills until there was a product worth the cost (which there hasn't been for over a decade).

Yeah, I'm delusional because I don't jump out a window after every Bills loss.

PTR

Thank God. Bodies weren't designed to jump out of windows that frequently! ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

It's not necessarily being delusional. Its just sort of incredible that you go on a message board to be condescending towards fans who have emotional responses to the team they root for. Its obvious to most people that message boards are a place for hardcore fans to discuss, often in emotional detail, their frustrations and/or elation over the team they root for. So for you to come around with this "I'm just a casual fan who is happy to root for the team and not get overly upset when they lose" act, is kind of ridiculous. If that's your vibe, why are you posting on here? To keep everyone else in line or something? I mean give me a break. It's like going to church and complaining everyone is too religious.

Bills fans have every right to commiserate over their team. There is nothing hypocritical about saying the Bills have sucked as a franchise over the past 15 years.

+1000

It's not necessarily being delusional. Its just sort of incredible that you go on a message board to be condescending towards fans who have emotional responses to the team they root for. Its obvious to most people that message boards are a place for hardcore fans to discuss, often in emotional detail, their frustrations and/or elation over the team they root for. So for you to come around with this "I'm just a casual fan who is happy to root for the team and not get overly upset when they lose" act, is kind of ridiculous. If that's your vibe, why are you posting on here? To keep everyone else in line or something? I mean give me a break. It's like going to church and complaining everyone is too religious.

Bills fans have every right to commiserate over their team. There is nothing hypocritical about saying the Bills have sucked as a franchise over the past 15 years.

Nicely played! :thumbsup:

Let's face it.... the Bills don't think their product is worth 34 cents on the dollar just like the majority of their fans. And they're correct.

That is so damn sad, only because it is true. If someone offered me a car that originally was a $100,000 car, but it hasn't run in over 10 years, probably never will with the current engine, and has the world's worst mechanics working on it I am not paying $340,000 for that car either. It is all about the product.

That is so damn sad, only because it is true. If someone offered me a car that originally was a $100,000 car, but it hasn't run in over 10 years, probably never will with the current engine, and has the world's worst mechanics working on it I am not paying $340,000 for that car either. It is all about the product.

Sweet analogy.