FIRE GEORGE EDWARDS!!!!

Joaquin1119

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick and tired of his our D has been playing since the start of the season!! I don't understand why Chan hasn't fire Edwards yet. Once the season is over with, they better let him go!!!

Fire Edwards and do what, make Wannstedt the DC? How idiotic would that be?ph34r.gif

Having Spencer Johnson on the outside is a total joke. I understand we're not particularly deep at OLB, but the can is literally inept out there. If he can't stop the run (which is why he must be there in the first place) then why the hell is he still there? Just put Moats or Batten in, at least they might be able to slow down a stretch or toss to that side.

Having Spencer Johnson on the outside is a total joke. I understand we're not particularly deep at OLB, but the can is literally inept out there. If he can't stop the run (which is why he must be there in the first place) then why the hell is he still there? Just put Moats or Batten in, at least they might be able to slow down a stretch or toss to that side.

To be fair to Spencer, he looks to be giving it everything he has; but, who is the unmitigated moron that has him playing OLB? It makes as much sense as, say, starting Wes Welker at NT so Vince Wilfork can cover Lee Evans running fly patterns.

To be fair to Spencer, he looks to be giving it everything he has; but, who is the unmitigated moron that has him playing OLB? It makes as much sense as, say, starting Wes Welker at NT so Vince Wilfork can cover Lee Evans running fly patterns.

That's why I put this in the FIRE EDWARDS thread. I'm sure Johnson works hard, but the fact he's out of position is on Edwards.

I said it in another thread, I waiting for Edwards to move Jasper to OLB. Moats/Batten, Moats/Coleman god we need some speed at OLB, DL pretending to be OLB's isnt ever going to work and how that moron Edwards cant see that is beyond me.

It appears that our coaching staff makes really terrible decisions at critical times. For the last few weeks - its been the offense. Today it was the defense. How in the world do you call a corner blitz on third and whatever at the end -- we haven't gotten to the QB all day -- yet on this critical play they blitz and it cost us a crucial first down en route to the TD.

And who didn't call the Jets marching down the field and scoring the go-ahead TD even though the defense had actually played halfway decent throughout the game? It was like deja-vu/nightmare that we have seen in oh so many games.

You just KNEW it was going to happen, I don't care how f-in die hard of a fan you are. We all knew it was going to happen with THAT defense...and it did.