If By Some Godly Miracle the Bills Made it to the Super Bowl...

Let's say, as a "what if" the Bills made it in the Super Bowl. Who would you want them to face? I hope they face the Buccaneers, my 2nd favorite team. 2 overtimes and the Bills win.

Redskins, or by some other Godly miracle: the Colts (if God can change the AFC vs. NFC thing while he's at it)...those are probably two teams I would feel can be beaten by Buffalo...

Let's say, as a "what if" the Bills made it in the Super Bowl. Who would you want them to face? I hope they face the Buccaneers, my 2nd favorite team. 2 overtimes and the Bills win.

I don't see you being called up from the practice squad anytime soon after this post.

Bucs are also my 2nd favorite team.

I don't see you being called up from the practice squad anytime soon after this post.

Bucs are also my 2nd favorite team.

Look, there is no way in hell they'll make it to the Super Bowl. It's a "what if?" Is ti wrong to dream? Should Ronny Yu be hated because he crated a "what if?" battle scenario between Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees? No. And I couldn;t care less about the practice squad thing. But glad you're a fellow Bucs fan! :thumbsup:

Appalachian State. That way the Bills would have a real look at winning it all.

If I lived in your neighborhood, I'd take you over my knee and spank you for such nonsense!!

:worthy: this made my day... +1

IT'S A WHAT IF SCENARIO!!! CAN YOU READ!!!!! IMBECILE!! IMBECILE IMBECILE IMBECILE IMBECILE! IMBECIIIIIIILE!!! YOU IMBECILE

he is joking, but in all honesty...you deserve a lickin' now

I'd want them to play the 1990 Bills.

I'm with ya on that.

without being able to respectfully discuss the 'what ifs', what fun is this forum?

I mean, what if this forum barred all what if statements?

Wait...I just confused myself...this post would have to be deleted.

Never mind.

My head hurts.

The humor! If you can't get a laugh from this board than you're not human!

:thumbsup:

Look, there is no way in hell they'll make it to the Super Bowl. It's a "what if?"

Why would you expect people to give their opinions? The guy above gave his opinions (Skins/Colts) and you told him he was wrong because we beat the Pats*.

If you want opinions, don't berate the people who give them.