Big news for the single guys here....

Just Jack

Jenny McCarthy is looking for love on Match.com

While at the American Music Awards on Sunday, Playboy's Miss October 1993 revealed on the red carpet that she's joined the popular dating website in hopes of finding "a man's man." ... "It's so hard out here [in Los Angeles]. The guys are like chicks out here," McCarthy told Radar Online. "There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think." ... She elaborated to Access Hollywood that she's from Chicago, "where guys eat meat and potatoes. They don't know what a vegetarian means. Out here, they want to borrow my makeup and concealer. I want to bring a little bit of importing into my life hopefully, and look for guys outside of L.A." ... "I don't care if they have a big nose. I don't care if they're bald. Just really sweet and [someone] who's a perfect reflection of who I am now," she told Access Hollywood. "They have to have a job. I'd like them to at least be able to buy dinners and stuff like that. That is important."

I have some news for you........

......actually Ennifer has some news for you.

I've been over this with Ennifer. Well, you know how it is talking to her. Like pulling teeth.

Through a number of confounding context clues, my personal interpretation of the situation is that a life size promotional cardboard cut-out of Jim Carrey from "Liar Liar" fell on top of her at the movie's premiere. So moved was Ennifer by the film that she mistakenly remembers making love to him.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I've been over this with Ennifer. Well, you know how it is talking to her. Like pulling teeth.

Through a number of confounding context clues, my personal interpretation of the situation is that a life size promotional cardboard cut-out of Jim Carrey from "Liar Liar" fell on top of her at the movie's premiere. So moved was Ennifer by the film that she mistakenly remembers making love to him.

:lol::lol:

well played

Did you see the movie where the Sabres won the Stanley Cup?

I didn't think so. Neither did anyone else.

I think they messed around in that.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Did you see the movie where the Sabres won the Stanley Cup?

I didn't think so. Neither did anyone else.

I think they messed around in that.

Bruce The Mighty.

Now that you mention it, Ennifer would sometimes tell me "Make the moon come closer. Bruce made the moon come closer."

I'm still not worried, though. The guy's a Canadian so I doubt he'd have been smart enough to close the deal.

Bruce The Mighty.

Now that you mention it, Ennifer would sometimes tell me "Make the moon come closer. Bruce made the moon come closer."

I'm still not worried, though. The guy's a Canadian so I doubt he'd have been smart enough to close the deal.

Good point about Carrey but when Ennifer is on the warpath she wouldn't know the difference between a Canadian, a reptilian and any device requiring batteries. You should know that by now.

Anyway, there is still time to stay away from McCarthy.