Take the Bills with a 20 spot?

Virgil

The Bills have been awful, and are injured, and the entire world is fading them.

That said, a line of "20" would last about 15 seconds so, regrettably, none of us would even have a chance at thinking about it.

If anyone personally wanted to underwrite a line of Bills +20, I'm sure there will be a very long line of takers.

Hopefully ESPN, Cowherd, and all the other talking heads will continue to "pile on" the Bills all the way up to gametime.

Got to Billieve in my boys !! With Levetrie going back to his natural position & Hairston at LT I think the line will be a bit better than last week & hopefully CJ will come to the game to show all the nay sayers what he can really do !!

Let Fred sit a week . Maybe put him in as a decoy or something but have the both of them in there & let CJ earn his keep By now he should have learned something from watching Fred .

That would be a great holiday gift if the Bills could even the score with the Jets , they got the blue print just look at the tapes .

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, this game is likely to be over in the first quarter. The Bills do not have the horses to compete with the Jets at this point. This will be another week of humiliation I am afraid. I hope I am wrong and the team somehow rallies and plays over their heads, and the Jets come in so over confident that we can surprise them, but I just do not see it. I would be surprised if they could stay within 20 points.

we really need to find a way to rattle Sanchez early, force mistakes and take a lead. Ryan is giving Brunel snaps in practice. Publicly he's still standing by Sanchez, but .....

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/brunell_takes_six_snaps_with_jets_HkduzyzLRHo1oTVTI7XdUK

Maybe Sexy Rexy expects the game to be over at halftime so he plays Brunel the 2nd half.

Maybe Sexy Rexy expects the game to be over at halftime so he plays Brunel the 2nd half.

I see us having only one chance to win which is to get to Sanchez both physically and mentally. If can do that it could be over by the half at least as sanchez is concerned. Bills defense needs to do a # on him because our offense won't do a thing against jets D