I've been blocked on twitter

Kevin

Wow, I have been blocked from following Thurman Thomas on Twitter. He tweeted that he liked watching Aaron Rodgers, I tweeted back why wasn't he watching the Bills. He replied to me "shut ur mouf clown" and blocked me.

I was only kidding. :huh:

I'm, well, kinda proud haha.

Anyone else here been blocked?

Edited by Kevin

I used to meet a lot of Bills one on one at the Bruce Smith Celebrity Golf Tournament back in the 90s. Thurman was the one guy that kind of came across as A-hole in my mind, take that for whatever it's worth.

Edited by Dr. Fong

I guess I'm just surprised. I was joking. Oh well. I can always say I had a very brief conversation on twitter with a hall of famer hahahahahaha.

My friends lil brother asked him for a autograph back in the day and he told the 10 yr old kid "I already did its on your mommas bedpost"..Assclown..HOF cant change a ahole...Dont be surprised..Then to make himself a total idiot he sent his wife to drop a autographed football as an apology. Nothing surprises me when it goes to him Kelly or Smith..

He blocked me a long time ago after he tweeted that fans criticize athletes however they have never met them. I said " just like you do with Obama you hypocrite!" Immediately blocked. Him and Kelly are total Douches.

he criticized obama??...maybe he isnt such a bad guy after all. thats not popular for a brother to do

My little brother who was in his early teens in the late 90's ran into him post game as they were there watching the game with the bills strength and conditioning coach. The 13 yr old "kids" started saying his name when he saw them and he replied out loud "Goddamn kids". He's a dick

My friends lil brother asked him for a autograph back in the day and he told the 10 yr old kid "I already did its on your mommas bedpost"..Assclown..HOF cant change a ahole...Dont be surprised..Then to make himself a total idiot he sent his wife to drop a autographed football as an apology. Nothing surprises me when it goes to him Kelly or Smith..

:blink:

Odd story, but Ill take you on your word.

I don't know him and have never talked to him, but his public persona is certainly different now than it was when he was playing. No doubt he was an ahole back then. I think the funniest thing was when he complained at Super Bowl XXVI that he didn't get any credit - the day after he was named NFL MVP!

But, these days he seems to be a pretty good guy by most reports.

Ran into Thurman during a Bills game at Joe Robbie nearly a decade ago....after he retired. He had two bodyguards and was in the concourse. This was during the horrific uni period. I was sporting my authentic TT jersey in the 'old' style. I approached him full of 'courage' from the tailgating and he was all class. He asked the 'boys' guarding him to back off and allowed me to get right next to him......and all he knew was that I was a juiced up Bills fan at a game. Stopped and spoke with me for a few minutes and discussed how the old unis were so much better than what they were wearing on the field that day. It's always so random when you base your 'opinion' of a person on one encounter. I'm certain he's been a jerk as well but.....haven't we all??? I give him a thumbs up for my encounter.

he blocked me a year ago cause i questioned his political views and his love for glenn beck. he then called me a liberal nut job afraid of the revolution or something.

i replied with you use to be my childhood hero. but now i know he was mentally retarded for loving a hate monger like beck.

he then replid with "your moher"

i replied you must be on painkillers and drinking again and i threw in something about his time with the dolphins.

he flipped and blocked me. was probably my fault for having a athlete hero rather then some scientist or valuable member of society

BLOCKED!! BLOCKED!! BLOCKED!!

I agree it was your fault and you probably shouldn't base your hero worship all on sports, but it sounds like he blocked you for being a hippy.

Calling Thurm a mental retard probably didn't help matters.

There was a national publication, back when people still read magazines (sorry, can't remember which one) that painted a very unflattering picture of Thurman...it told a story very similar to this...he said something about the kid's mother "sucking my dick" it was claimed. I only met Thurman once, back in his later playing days, in New Orleans...he was great. I think, when he got older, like Kelly, they kind of matured a bit. But, at the height of their careers, they were probably both a little arrogant and immature...I think we could let them live it down some...but it comes up all the time on this board.

As for Thurman vs Obama, seems like Thurman has latched on to the Tea Party...take that for what it is worth. :rolleyes:

There was a national publication, back when people still read magazines (sorry, can't remember which one) that painted a very unflattering picture of Thurman...it told a story very similar to this...he said something about the kid's mother "sucking my dick" it was claimed. I only met Thurman once, back in his later playing days, in New Orleans...he was great. I think, when he got older, like Kelly, they kind of matured a bit. But, at the height of their careers, they were probably both a little arrogant and immature...I think we could let them live it down some...but it comes up all the time on this board.

As for Thurman vs Obama, seems like Thurman has latched on to the Tea Party...take that for what it is worth. :rolleyes:

well--i respect him for not going along w the dems like a sheep...not easy for a black man in this day of political correctness.

his personal life is hard to comment on by any of us since we just hear rumor /innuendo. sounds like he may have been a bit of a jerk like many 20somethings can be--and perhaps he grew up. who knows??

well--i respect him for not going along w the dems like a sheep...not easy for a black man in this day of political correctness.

his personal life is hard to comment on by any of us since we just hear rumor /innuendo. sounds like he may have been a bit of a jerk like many 20somethings can be--and perhaps he grew up. who knows??

Yes, he went to a smaller herd of sheep...

he blocked me a year ago cause i questioned his political views and his love for glenn beck. he then called me a liberal nut job afraid of the revolution or something.

i replied with you use to be my childhood hero. but now i know he was mentally retarded for loving a hate monger like beck.

he then replid with "your moher"

i replied you must be on painkillers and drinking again and i threw in something about his time with the dolphins.

he flipped and blocked me. was probably my fault for having a athlete hero rather then some scientist or valuable member of society

Ya think?