Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz sucks. Clearly he has shown he can't be consistent over an entire year. His body of work proves this now.

We have SO MANY HOLES to fill. We need a QB, 2 cornerbacks, 2 LB's, 2 Wr's, DE. Also a defensive co-ordinator.

Bills are frauds again!!! Sigh!

dont need 2 corners or 2 WR

Yes brain trust. The problem is the QBs 65% accuracy!

Trent Edwards had a high completion%. It's a misleading stat when all you throw is check downs and short passes. Fitz can't even throw the quick 5 yard slant anymore. HIs accuracy down field is even A LOT worse.

I would consider Fitz a very innaccurate passer.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I told everyone that Brad Smith was a waste of a signing. We paid him how much? Dam i hate being right.

Did you guys HONESTLY THINK that a CAREER backup QB would be our solution at QB? You guys make me LAUGH.

I hate to say it but you are right. Brad Smith looks really slow out there on kick returns. I would pull him and just leave Spiller out there.

So frustrating to have to tolerate this crap year after year. At the top of my mind:

WTF with having nearly every decent kick return called back?

WTF with terrible defense year after year? Basic probability would indicate that once in a while the Bills would draft a decent defensive back; maybe our defensive coaches suck. Maybe???