Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the dolphins don't allow garbage time touchdowns to Fitz here.

we need his stats to look as terrible as possible at the end of the year, so the Bills will at least consider cutting him and drafting a QB high

No way do they leave all that money on the table.

we need his stats to look as terrible as possible at the end of the year, so the Bills will at least consider cutting him and drafting a QB high

can said Magically highly drafted qb also rush the passer and play db? if so sign me up.... Not saying I dont want a franchise qb but this defense my god is awful

Fitz is not the problem...should the Bills get rid of Fred Jackson because he looks not so great in some games?

The problem is the O line and the defense

Let's not be counterproductive. We have bigger holes to fill. We need to keep working on the lines . . . Tom Brady wouldn't do well with these lines.

<br />can said Magically highly drafted qb also rush the passer and play db? if so sign me up.... Not saying I dont want a franchise qb but this defense my god is awful<br />
a new coordinator will make this defense 100% better. That doesn't mean good, but better. Like I've said all along, we need a franchise QB in order to compete. Fitz's play in the beginning of the year was great, and we won games. Now that he got paid, and threw in the towel, we can't score and get blown out. Yesterday I was talking about drafting an OLB in the 1st round, now I'm praying for a qb....as long as it isn't Landry Jones.

<br />Fitz is not the problem...should the Bills get rid of Fred Jackson because he looks not so great in some games?<br /><br />The problem is the O line and the defense<br />
there are MANY problems. Fitz is one of them.