We may finish below the Dolphins!

ALLEN1QB

I stated in another thread (joking really) but said it was possible that we would still be in the Luck sweepstakes. I don't actually think it's that bad but honestly it could be close. Of the games that we thought were sure winners could be sure losers now.

Pats

Jets

Phins x 2

Titans

Chargers

even Broncos with the Golden Boy at the helm

Not that we WILL lose them all but Miami is now coming along and it's a bad time for us to play them at home. The Jets coming along (minus last night to the Pats but who can blame them?) Titans winning games, Chargers are still the Chargers (very highpowered and dangerous) and even Tebow throwing only 2 completions just finds ways to win. There aren't that many teams that will finish between 4-6 wins that we haven't or won't have a chance to lose to. That also NEED a QB. I'd say the Panthers but we all know thier not drafting Luck. Seattle is doing just fine apparently. Maybe the Browns, Colts, Dolphins (but we have a chance to hand them a better record), Rams and Jags I doubt since thier QBs are 1-2 years into the league still, and the Colts could still believe in Manning (dumb but possible).

Now I personally don't want Luck unless we fell into the #1 spot. But this team needs so much I'd much rather trade away a kings ransom for him. Were talking 2-3 years of another teams 1st round picks and then some. My guess would be this year and next years number 1 and 2 picks. I'd take it in a heartbeat. Your talking quality starting OT, OLB, MLB, WR, DE, and DB with those picks and ours within the next 2 years and would put us back to decent quality starters and backups for those positions.

I dont think were really that bad but were really dependent on our starters and extremely thin at almost every position. It's a shame that when we lost a few key people the test of the team went to crap.

Williams

Williams

Jones

Wood

Bell

Hairston

Might as well add Levitre to the list since he's being overused and out of position as a LT and not our LG.

Merriman

Kelsey

Not that it was that big a deal but McGee, Parrish, Easley all missing time or done.

The injuries killed us. I know almost every other te goes through it but we never had the depth to overcome it. Our season is done as far as playoff hopes goes at this point IMO. 8-8 or 9-7 if were lucky. I'm the biggest homer there is on this board but it's really hittinge now. Of course we could win the next 2 and all is forgotten and were back in the lead in the Jets and only a game or so out of the Pats but I just don't see that happening. Please Prove me wrong Bills!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Who'd they just beat? Washington? What did we do to the Redskins?

PTR

It doesn't matter, a lot of it is confidence, and ours is absolutely shot right now. Not to mention the blue print for playing defense against us has been made very clear the last two weeks.

Am I guaranteeing that we will finish worse or lose to them? Hell no. But to act like its not possible at this point is fooling yourself. The Bills (players and coaches) need to snap out of it, and dig deep. We are running on fumes with our lack of depth and we need to make some changes to our game plan. We could easily be 2-7 right now (or we could also be 7-2, to be fair), so I don't think there is a huge gap of talent between the Bills and Dolphins.

here comes week 11, with the bills a game back from the wild card.

lets talk about how we're in the luck sweep stakes now?

you guys are wild.

i live in new england, was here when bledsoe went down and brady took over.

pats fans were getting ready for the basketball season and the boston celtics, completely gave up on the pats.

look how that worked out for them.

it's the nfl, you never know.

not saying were going to make the playoffs, but i am saying this is a very winnable game this week.

we just had a very tough 2 game stretch - at home for maybe the hottest team in the afc, and on the road against a tough dallas team in a tough stadium.

dolphins looked like world beaters against the cheifs and redskins? guess what? so did we.

we're gonna f*ck them up this weekend in miami, get to 6-4 and get back into a wildcard slot.

then, next weekend, we're playing for the division lead.

so buckle up, 7 games left.

last year, 7 games left, bills were 1-8.

now, we're 5-4.

enjoy the ride.

I can see the concern about playing the Fins. But seriously the Bills will get their sh*t together for this one. We played horrible yesterday but I dont see us losing 3 games in a row. We are our worse enemy. If we lose the Fins game I would stick a fork in the season. Thats why we will win next week, take it to the bank. You heard it here

24-10 Bills

Then after that, you Bills wagoneers will jump back on until we lose again...... dont cry so soon.