Nelson's move

BRH

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone else think David Nelson looked like a fool handing the TD ball to his girlfriend?

I can see it if you're winning big or if you're at least playing like you belong on the same field with your opponent. But down 21-0 and getting absolutely strafed?

Unprofessional. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I cringed. I'm surprised the Cowboys didn't hand every scoring ball to her after that.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone else think David Nelson looked like a fool handing the TD ball to his girlfriend?

I can see it if you're winning big or if you're at least playing like you belong on the same field with your opponent. But down 21-0 and getting absolutely strafed?

Unprofessional. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I cringed. I'm surprised the Cowboys didn't hand every scoring ball to her after that.

Everyone isn't a jackass.

He scored for his girl. Big deal.

You are absolutely correct. Down 21-7 that was a retarded, cheesy move. Sack up and play to win. Senseless to celebrate like that when your team is in the midst of getting beat down.

I thought it was great. Try telling your girl that if thing A happens then you will in turn do thing B. Have thing A happen under circumstances you didnt envision...You choose not to do thing B. How much trouble are you? Thats a really special moment for both of them. Get off it. These people are PEOPLE not just robots we watch on Sundays. They are REAL...

I thought it was great. Try telling your girl that if thing A happens then you will in turn do thing B. Have thing A happen under circumstances you didnt envision...You choose not to do thing B. How much trouble are you? Thats a really special moment for both of them. Get off it. These people are PEOPLE not just robots we watch on Sundays. They are REAL...

I know they are people. People who get paid quite well to do a job. Focus on that. Give your girl the GD ball after the game.

Or he could focus on the game.

I think a guy who catches a actual touchdown in the game is probably focused.

It was not like it was Leodis McKelvin running over there after getting burnt on a pass play or Donald Jones running over after dropping a pass. Maybe if we had more players and coaches with cheerleader girlfriends to serve as motivation for performing Buffalo would not have gotten blown out.

I think a guy who catches a actual touchdown in the game is probably focused.

It was not like it was Leodis McKelvin running over there after getting burnt on a pass play or Donald Jones running over after dropping a pass. Maybe if we had more players and coaches with cheerleader girlfriends to serve as motivation for performing Buffalo would not have gotten blown out.

Maybe if we had more players who didn't need outside motivation to perform we wouldn't have gotten blown out, either.