E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G

DE Bills Fan

This team has no sense of itself. It is not a talented team, but today they were outclassed, outcoached and outmuscled. I can accept them being beat up by the Jets who match up well with them, but today, the Bills had NO answers for anything. Not sure where you go from here. It's beginning to look like the start of the season was a mirage. Consistently No Pass Rush, No ability to stop the run, No ability to win one-on-one match-ups in the secondaty, No WR's making plays, a QB who is average at best and who was absolutely horrible today. The only players were really have are Fred Jackson and our safties and maybe a coupe of interior OLmen.

Pathetic. This team hs no business competing for a playoff spot and will be lucky to win more than one more game this year. Very Disheartening............

D-I-T-T-O

Totally Agree. It's bad enough to be beaten physically, but we also were badly outcoached today. I know we were immediately down 14 points, but we gave up runninh the ball and put Fitzpatrick at risk when Jackson averaged over 8 yeards per carry. Looks pretty grim for the rest of the year............

I think the football gods are punishing the Bills for honoring Scott Norwood.

Hey, at least we fans have the answer on whether they were for real or not. They clearly aren't for real and they've got some work to be done on getting defensive talent for both starting and depth purposes.

With regards to the offense, I think this is just a bad couple of games. Hard to judge the offense since the defense's doors were blown in so quickly and the Cowboys could just pin their ears back all day.

Would have been nice if Williams and Kelsay never got hurt, and Merriman had returned to form. Final word, George Edwards has got to go!!!!!!

I hope the Donald Jones experiment is over with!!

Why?

I mean...Granted Jones is not among the best #2 WR's in the NFL...But from what I saw today he's out there fighting for every inch, getting open, and he would have had 2 TD's were it not for poor Passes by Fitz...

If Donald Jones was this Teams biggest problem they would be 8-1...I don't know why his name even comes up...It's not his fault the Team has no legit #1 WR...If Jones was the 3rd or 4th WR on this Team he would be incredible... B-)

Fire the whole coaching staff including Nix. Hire Rob Ryan. Trade Spiller for a 7th round pick, he isn't worth much more. Lose all the games in hopes of maybe getting a top 3 QB in next year's draft. Somewhat joking but seriously, this team is like a fallen angel - from investment grade to junk. Sorry for those, including me, that invested in this team and actually thought maybe the playoffs were in sight after so many years of utter disgrace.

Why?

I mean...Granted Jones is not among the best #2 WR's in the NFL...But from what I saw today he's out there fighting for every inch, getting open, and he would have had 2 TD's were it not for poor Passes by Fitz...

If Donald Jones was this Teams biggest problem they would be 8-1...I don't know why his name even comes up...It's not his fault the Team has no legit #1 WR...If Jones was the 3rd or 4th WR on this Team he would be incredible... B-)

Donald Jones is a borderline NFL player. Being a second receiver on any team is terrible.

Nothing against Jones, but he's just not very talented.

Why?

Both balls, while not perfect passes, hit him in both hands. He dropped them, period.

Why?

You make great sense. The Jones hate is ridiculous. Blame Buddy for trading Evans. Easley can't stay healthy, neither can Roscoe, and this is Jones' fault?

Tell them to ask David Nelson what he puts on his gloves as he catches everyting near him!

The passing game is in trouble both in terms of protection (teams have figured out how to pressure Fitzpatrick by implementing blitz packages), the QB's ability to make quality throws consistently and the receivers ability to get separation and actually catch the ball......

The passing game is in trouble both in terms of protection (teams have figured out how to pressure Fitzpatrick by implementing blitz packages), the QB's ability to make quality throws consistently and the receivers ability to get separation and actually catch the ball......

other than that we're in good shape

Both balls, while not perfect passes, hit him in both hands. He dropped them, period.

Of the Passes I was referring to one ball (the 4th Down Pass) was WAY high and thrown with no arc directly over the Defender...The other Ball (a deep Pass towards the hashes) was 5 Yards over his head and WAY offline...Not sure what other Pass you're referring to that went off his hands...Maybe I missed that one...The Pass on 4th down was not horrible, but it would have taken a super-human effort to bring that one in...Few NFL WR's make that Play...

Like I said I don't think Jones is an NFL #2 either...He was thrown in there when the Bills dealt Evans and the truth is they probably planned on Easley getting the job eventually...But Jones sure as heck is not as bad as some of you are making him out to be...Some of Y'all are clueless... B-)