Bills will cut or IR

BeastMode54

Yes, my guess is that Kyle is kaput until 2012. :(

A new contract will do it every time. When guys play carefully they get hurt or start throwing picks like Fitz.

This is why Fitz and Fred have to wait for the $$$$$$$$. We need them to play well.

A new contract will do it every time. When guys play carefully they get hurt or start throwing picks like Fitz.

This is why Fitz and Fred have to wait for the $$$$$$$$. We need them to play well.

did you mean Stevie and fred?

i think all those crayonz are goin to the brain

did you mean Stevie and fred?

i think all those crayonz are goin to the brain

Well Fitz and Williams were playing well until they got the money and then crapped the bed. I'm detecting a trend and we shouldn't sign Jackson and Johnson unless we want them to be terrible too.

Well Fitz and Williams were playing well until they got the money and then crapped the bed. I'm detecting a trend and we shouldn't sign Jackson and Johnson unless we want them to be terrible too.

Stirring the pot again, eh?

Fred deserves the money for past services anyway. He would never stop playing. Fitz just got his money.

Fred signed a contract. He is being paid. Dropping as many passes as he did yesterday, while turning 30, makes me hesisitant to sign him long term. There is a cap, priority #1 should be signing Steve Johnson, (2) Wood and Levitre, then Freddie.

Not totally true, did you see the Giants game? Fitz didn't get his contract yet and he blew that game.

Fred signed a contract. He is being paid. Dropping as many passes as he did yesterday, while turning 30, makes me hesisitant to sign him long term. There is a cap, priority #1 should be signing Steve Johnson, (2) Wood and Levitre, then Freddie.

Dude, have you watched this guy play this year? He's a complete back...can run, catch balls, and pass protect. His statistics make him a top 5 RB in the league. Why again would we be hesitant to sign him long term?