Coping with today's loss

EDinRTP

Fast food

I thought you would say "Lifting things up and putting them down."

Seriously though, I'm leaving for Vegas on Tuesday, so that should help ease the pain.

Edited by Special K

I would have to agree with the Patriots* thing. After the game was over, I conceded that the Bills went back to being third in the AFC East. But now that the initial pain has subsided and the Patriots* have lost, I realize the Bills are still in First!

If you would have asked me if I would have taken 5-3 at the midpoint of the year, knowing their schedule (Pats, Jets, Giants, Eagles), I would have taken it.

Look for the Bills to go 6-2 the remainder of the year and finish 11-5

A loss for the Patriots.

Just feel good that with the Pats loss the Bills are still I'm first.

I would have to agree with the Patriots* thing. After the game was over, I conceded that the Bills went back to being third in the AFC East. But now that the initial pain has subsided and the Patriots* have lost, I realize the Bills are still in First!

If you would have asked me if I would have taken 5-3 at the midpoint of the year, knowing their schedule (Pats, Jets, Giants, Eagles), I would have taken it.

Look for the Bills to go 6-2 the remainder of the year and finish 11-5

These

Oh, I went down to check on a buddies deer camera and got chased by a racoon. He was really cute and I just kept on walking, then he ran to a tree. Then he ran at me, and I picked up a stick and ran!

I'm thinking of shaving off the beard.

No.

I trimmed my beart after our win last week. It cost us the game this week. I am sorry, please don't.

Go wait at the dumpster, she'll cheer you up.

Edited by jboyst62