1300ft asteroid to pass Earth closer than moon

/dev/null

It's good fortune that this is happening on Nov. 8 and not Oct. 21 or else all the crazies would be going...crazy.

I don't know anything about October 21 other than it is in the past and if the asteroid somehow flew by in the past that would mean it had a time machine and the crazies would not be.............crazy for going..................crazy.

I don't know anything about October 21 other than it is in the past and if the asteroid somehow flew by in the past that would mean it had a time machine and the crazies would not be.............crazy for going..................crazy.

October 21 is in the past NOW, but it didn’t used to be. Also, if you think about it, November 8 is in the FUTURE and that’s when the asteroid flies by. Sounds to me like some time-travelling is in fact being done already (or has been done in the future, retroactively).

There’s something they’re not telling us.

October 21 is in the past NOW, but it didn’t used to be. Also, if you think about it, November 8 is in the FUTURE and that’s when the asteroid flies by. Sounds to me like some time-travelling is in fact being done already (or has been done in the future, retroactively).

There’s something they’re not telling us.

October 21st was the new Day Of Rapture Harold Camping predicted after his prediction back in May didn't happen.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold-camping-oct-21-rapture-family-radio-seeks-to-comfort-believers-ahead-of-rapture-58701/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/harold-camping-apologizes-rapture-predictions_n_1069520.html