1300ft asteroid to pass Earth closer than moon

/dev/null

While we're on the subject, is anybody else a little paranoid about how the Moon has just been sorta...circling...for all these years? What exactly is it planning? <_<

Nobody circles the Earth like the Moon

While we're on the subject, is anybody else a little paranoid about how the Moon has just been sorta...circling...for all these years? What exactly is it planning? <_<

Every time I look at the man in the moon, he looks like he thinks I owe him money. And it never turns its back on us, either. Like it's hiding something...

Saw something at 6:29. Too fast to be a plane and no tail like a shooting star.

Blink of an eye and it was gone. Might have been the asteroid, an optical illusion, a shooting star, or Reptoid entrails meant to neuter Pooj

I see it plain as day. It's up there right now. Thought it was a plane at first, but, it's just sitting there not moving. Yet, it's moving at 29k miles an hour :D Humbling to say the least. Looking at the moon, its about 3 inches away at 7 o'clock. Pretty bright.

I see it plain as day. It's up there right now. Thought it was a plane at first, but, it's just sitting there not moving. Yet, it's moving at 29k miles an hour :D Humbling to say the least. Looking at the moon, its about 3 inches away at 7 o'clock. Pretty bright.

Just went out and saw it too! Pretty sweet, thanks for the "heads up" (literally!)

Pffft. You can't see Jupiter. It's gas and it's like a bazillion miles away. :rolleyes:

But I could see the gas when I siphoned it out of my lawn mower. Granted it wasn't a bazillion miles away, but Jupiter is huge. It's like bigger than than the Earth.

Is there any way to get the gas from Jupiter to the gas station?

But I could see the gas when I siphoned it out of my lawn mower. Granted it wasn't a bazillion miles away, but Jupiter is huge. It's like bigger than than the Earth.

Is there any way to get the gas from Jupiter to the gas station?

Not sure about Jupiter, but I heard there's a lot of gas coming from Uranus...