Saban offered Miami job

Thailog80

I take back my gut feeling from last night. I think Saban IS going to take it, based on comments in Len's article.

This sucks. It really sucks. As if the AFC East needed to be more difficult. Now we have a Belichick crony. Best friends, cross-boarders, co-strategists.

Think about the AFC East. the integrity and strength of its organizations. Its coaches. It's personnel and scouting staffs. Its players. Unparelleled excellence top to bottom.

I wish we had a Martz or Erickson in our div.

Wow, Lou Saban must be like about 89 years old. Maybe he will bring back Joel Collier as defensive coordinator. Last I heard he was coaching at Alfred Tech. This is incredible, but in one way it makes sense. He coached Cookie Gilchrist, I guess he can live with Ricky Williams coming back.

I take back my gut feeling from last night. I think Saban IS going to take it, based on comments in Len's article.

This sucks. It really sucks. As if the AFC East needed to be more difficult. Now we have a Belichick crony. Best friends, cross-boarders, co-strategists.

Think about the AFC East. the integrity and strength of its organizations. Its coaches. It's personnel and scouting staffs. Its players. Unparelleled excellence top to bottom.

I wish we had a Martz or Erickson in our div.

174828[/snapback]

Agree 100%

Answer this question what coach has been sucessfull that had complete control of a football team?

Sorry but I think he is a good coach but trying to do everything is wrong, the ESPN artical had a statement "he'll probably want to bring in his own GM"

Once again I think maimi is reaching. We'll see but there are no guarantees.