More from the "Religion of Peace" (tm)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think what you want. You have been programmed to think this way. It's not your fault. You know nothing about Islam other than what you see on the tube, so I take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt.

No offense dude, but if you don't think Islam tends to roll a little holy, with a willingness to break bad on it's detractors moreso than other major religions in modern times, I'm afraid you're the one who doesn't know anything about Islam.

No offense dude, but if you don't think Islam tends to roll a little holy, with a willingness to break bad on it's detractors moreso than other major religions in modern times, I'm afraid you're the one who doesn't know anything about Islam.

Still personifies religions

I sure hope you guys don't do this.

For someone portraying themself as someone who deserves an "A" you seriously neglect citing your references don't you? As I said before...you must be a Professor at Tufts.

Below are cited FACTS, not aimless rantings by a forgotten Hitler Youth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nazi Germany invades Russia for it's oil fields. Not Saudia Arabia. He HAD believed at one point that he may require their deposits but realized with the collective Allied Naval Blockade it would have been impossible to depend up those deposits as a sure and steady source of the petroleum needed to continue his conquets. Rommel agreed.

-You said Nazi Germany and America had been in the Arabian Penninsula as well as the rest of the Middle East/Asia Minor since the "1920's". First off, Nazi Germany didn't exist until 1932/33, and the United States of America had LIMITED OIL INTERESTS in the Middle East. As for The United States nearing on the brink of war with Nazi Germany over these deposits that which belonged to "Her Majesty's Court" is absurd. The Soviet Union was more of a threat to British dominance in the Middle East(Hence the invansions/occupations listed above).

-Granada, caqn be viewed as effecting the Middle East in many ways. Be it media pooling, be it the arms traffic that supplied many Middle Eastern governments or their enemies all flowed through(Finance Wise) banks within the Cayman Islands, Central America and to an extent Granada. Granada which had a small population, some of which were students and others that were Military personnel. Those that were military personnel were operatives that trained Afgans to resist the Soviets. But to make so much of so little is ignorant(to which I'm sure you'll reply, "If you thought it were little, obviously you don't know what really when on there and how it effected...blah, blah, blah). Until you, the Man Behind the Curtain, graces us with the knowledge on you have, it'll all be a mystery-er?

You're a modern day Joseph Smith aren't ya? Looking into that hat for what only you can see?

Get real. If you knew anything other that "History Channel" facts or the sort of crap you read in the Turner Diaries, you'd be spouting and citing away wouldn't ya?

I'm done with this thread and by extension you as well. I could go on forever arguing with you but the WHOPPER taught me something many years ago and that is that continuing to play this game with you is lunacy. It's a sad game of tic-tac-toe, so Joshua...the only way to win is not to play. Take care and good luck with distorting history so as to further an ignorant racist agenda that stinks of Officer Barbrady.

1. You completely missed what I said, and I made it simple for you. :lol: I'll make it even simpler.

2. We were "involved" in the Middle East in the 1930s therefore, it goes way past your "60 years". Part of the resolution of our "near war" with England that began in the later 20s and ended in the late 30s was: oil shipments from Arabia. War with England, moron, not Germany. Believe it or not, back then that shipping oil from Arabia was cheaper than getting it from our own land, and, we knew our demand for it would increase, massively. US foreign policy regarding oil starts in the 1930s with Texaco, not in the 1950s.

3. In regard to Germany/Italy, your retard "timeline" doesn't speak to what was happening in 1932-5, in Ethiopia, and Africa in general, BEFORE WW2. So why did you bother with it?

4. The USSR absolutely threatened to attack the Middle East, and we made it clear what would happen to them if they did. We did that every year they existed.

5. Regarding Granada....I told it was a google-proof question, didn't I? See, you actually have to KNOW history to answer it. You don't, so you can't. The Cayman F'ing islands? :lol: Yes slappy, when I think of the Muslim world, the first thing I think is: The Cayman Islands :lol:

Let's start simple shall we? As much as I hate using wikipedia, I have to start somewhere: Granada, the last Muslim emirate in Spain, MORON! This was the last hold on Western Europe the Muslims had. The Reconquistadors...oh never mind. Why would you know anything about this? :rolleyes: Anyway, to sum it up, the Spanish kicked the Muslims out. This has been a significant loss to all militant Islamists since 1492....but yeah, this has something to do with banking, Soviet Union, and The F'ing Cayman Islands. :lol:

Osama Bin Laden, because he's an Islamist turd, wanted Granada returned. He even sent terrorists there, who got caught. His reasoning was: that was the beginning of the end of Islamic influence and power over the West, and in the Middle East. It was all downhill from there. His pretense? Once lands are conquered by Muslims, then they are Muslim lands forever, and if the conquered people see fit to kick them out....that's not...fair. :lol: Osama's "vision" is to reclaim every single piece of territory of the old Caliphate, with Granada a hugely important symbolic piece of that.

In the biggest of ironies 9/11 is EXACTLY like the reconquest of Granada, in terms of its effects, although opposite in its events. Instead of being attacked, Muslims did the attacking. But the effect is the same: it's going to be all downhill for Muslim "power" from here on out. You think Europe is going to continue to tolerate the refusal by Muslims to integrate into its culture? Do you honestly believe that England is fine with Muslims putting up "Sharia Law Zone" signs in London? Do you think this country is going to care if we drop bombs on Pakistan? Iran? Anywhere else? Do you think that we are ever going to fight another war, like we did in the Balkans in the 90s, on behalf of Muslims, without serious reservations?

9/11 signified, just like Granada, that the jig is up for Islamic influence in the West. Just like the far-left, Bin Laden is going to wind up getting the exact opposite of what he intended, because his methods are retarded.

Perhaps you are too dumb to understand this, but that doesn't make it any less true. Get used to hearing this: I tell the truth, tough schit if you don't like it. Our liberal ideas regarding tolerance of those not like us ends when they attack us.

You are nowhere close to "done" with this....not if you are serious Muslim person that wants to understand what is happening today. You have a LOT to learn.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Guess they don't teach about the Moors invasion of the Iberian peninsula anymore with forced conversions to Islam under jihad and the resulting reconquista kicking the moors back to Africa.

My question is: don't they teach African and Asian Studies in 9th grade in NYS? Or is that 8th grade?

If that is the case, how does Bozo Romeo here have a high school degree?

Well looks like my post about Arab slave traders is not worthy of reply. To come from such pure stock!

Hey, you can only look forward to 3 pages of cut and paste from some website....

....that either completely misses what you said, gets the facts wrong, is irrelevant, or references the Cayman Islands!

Lots of Arab slave traders in the Caymans....good buddies with the Soviet arms dealers and the US bankers.

They get together every year and have a big clam bake on the beach. They book Jimmy Buffet, and it's open bar from 6-9!