Jet's fans are nervous...

gravytrain

what i find the most amazing is that many are worried about this week vs. Buffalo (although in Buffalo) with multiple people "feeling very good" about the game vs. the Pats.

Understood one is on the road and one is at home, but when is the last time someone/some team was worried about Buffalo over NE no matter where the games were being played???

GO BILLS

It's hilarious that they are all referring to Shawn Nelson as their "Antonio Gates". Hahahahaha rrrrrriiighhhtttt

Seriously??? Stupid Puddle Jumper fans...never happy...I, for one, would take Keller all day long. The guy's a stud! Seriously, who catches 7 balls for 80 yrds and a TD one week, and isn't even targeted the next...at all!!

Does anyone know how they are as far as injuries? Who is hurt for them and who is filling in? How is their oline? Are they 100% or do they have fill ins? What is their weakness as far as people being hurt. Jackson will be running all over them this week up the middle as Wood at center will dominate the point of attack, so I expect Freddie to be have another expossive game. Seeing Nix had a one on one Freddies may start feeling a little better.

Jets fans are similar to Bills fans, in that we're always fearing the worst, even when our respective teams are playing well. They're not a traditionally good franchise, and they've had the rug pulled out from under their feet many times in their history, as recently as the Mangini/Favre late season collapse a few years back. Having lived in the Hudson Valley for the last few years, I see it in the Jets fans I know... they're just always worried about being let down, almost even expecting it, so it doesn't surprise me that they're a little worried.

Maybin a captain??

I think the D will be really amped up for this one. Buffalo hasn’t faced a defense like ours this year. And I’d only place Balt and Pitt in that group.

We all know Maybin will be a captain, and I think it’s been a really long time since any player on any team will be so motivated. He speaks softely, but I know he’s gonna be foaming from the mouth this week.

:unsure:

<br />I don't think anyone is worried about Maybin, fans coaches or players.<br />
. He has as many sacks as Dareus, playing 1/6 of the plays. The bills wanted him to be a 3 down LB, instead of what he is....a situational pass rusher. Ryan realizes it, knows how to use him (unlike Edwards) and he's helping their team. Sure wish we had a dc that knows how to get a LB to the qb.

Anyone not worried about Maybin is living in denial.

He's producing for the Jets, there's no reason to ignore him. So what if he didn't produce for us, or if it's all schemes, the fact is, he's getting to QBs, it's something we need to pay attention to.

Maybin a captain??

I think the D will be really amped up for this one. Buffalo hasnt faced a defense like ours this year. And Id only place Balt and Pitt in that group.

We all know Maybin will be a captain, and I think its been a really long time since any player on any team will be so motivated. He speaks softely, but I know hes gonna be foaming from the mouth this week.

:unsure:

Until Eric Wood, Levitre, or Jackson lights him up/runs him over, etc.

. He has as many sacks as Dareus, playing 1/6 of the plays. The bills wanted him to be a 3 down LB, instead of what he is....a situational pass rusher. Ryan realizes it, knows how to use him (unlike Edwards) and he's helping their team. Sure wish we had a dc that knows how to get a LB to the qb.

A defensive coordinator would be nice. The only teams our D has beaten up on are (1) KC, week 1 when KC was playing terrible, and (2) a second string Redskins team: missing their starting QB (well, they don't really have one), missing their starting WR, starting RB, and a few O-lineman. Edwards should be gone.

Edited by RyanC883

Anyone not worried about Maybin is living in denial.

He's producing for the Jets, there's no reason to ignore him. So what if he didn't produce for us, or if it's all schemes, the fact is, he's getting to QBs, it's something we need to pay attention to.

I'm not in denial...there's no doubt in my mind that Jackson is going to lay Maybin on his arse. B-)

I'm not in denial...there's no doubt in my mind that Jackson is going to lay Maybin on his arse. B-)

I hope he does that myself and that Maybin doesn't get to the QB.

But the fact that Jackson would have to block Maybin just means that Maybin is a factor.

I hope he does that myself and that Maybin doesn't get to the QB.

But the fact that Jackson would have to block Maybin just means that Maybin is a factor.

point taken. although anybody in a rex ryan defense can be considered a factor, as he likes to make sure that everyone on his D is accounted for.

It's pretty much a must win game for both of our teams. It's pretty great. :)

I can't agree with that.

Given that they play each other twice this month - if they split it doesn't matter who wins which game, and based on a split, we wouldn't be any closer to knowing which team is going forward, obviously.

This week is a stage-setter. The Bills might have more pressure/expectation as the home team, but then again, the Jets are coming off the bye which is their own advantage.

The NEXT game at the end of the month becomes an absolute must-win for whoever loses this week - that is pretty much a lock.

If either team (but especially the Jets) gets swept in these two games, they are pretty much toast.

The only teams our D has beaten up on are (1) KC, week 1 when KC was playing terrible, and (2) a second string Redskins team: missing their starting QB (well, they don't really have one), missing their starting WR, starting RB, and a few O-lineman.

The Buffalo Bill(Cody)s' two dominating wins were against the Chiefs and Redskins. It's pretty clearly a racial/cultural domination thing.

Edited by BobChalmers