Bills vs Zebras

JinWPB

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that the Bills offense had an answer for the Jets defense.

But 2 BullSh1t Pass Interference calls, and 1 non call when Burress tackles the corner back before the catch.

Shocker.

Understanding that WR's always get way more leeway than defenders, it's still unfathomable how the ref is staring right at Burress and just sits there with a thumb up his butt and then calls the phantom 50yarder downfield on the Bills(which was the exact same play as the Jackson play that went uncalled in the 2nd Qtr). Unbelievably pathetic 1sided reffing. Fortunately it probably didn't cost us the game.

Understanding that WR's always get way more leeway than defenders, it's still unfathomable how the ref is staring right at Burress and just sits there with a thumb up his butt and then calls the phantom 50yarder downfield on the Bills(which was the exact same play as the Jackson play that went uncalled in the 2nd Qtr). Unbelievably pathetic 1sided reffing. Fortunately it probably didn't cost us the game.

I still can't believe that Burress play. He shoved Leodis's head down about 3 times and then finished the play off with a pushoff. I thought it would be offensive PI for sure. I still can't believe they didn't call it.

No call on the Burress PI was laughable, as was the 42-yd PI on McKelvin.

Still not sure how the replay on the Wilson INT was conclusive.

If they saw enough in the Wilson INT to overturn then there was certainly enough in the Stevie Johnson 3rd down catch in the Bengals game to overturn.

If they saw enough in the Wilson INT to overturn then there was certainly enough in the Stevie Johnson 3rd down catch in the Bengals game to overturn.

A-FREAKING-MEN!!!

And if you're going to call PI that close throughout the Game the play that Fitz tried to hit Freddie long along the sidelines was every bit as much PI as the McLovin one...The Jets DB has his back turned and stiff arms Freddie, actually knocking him off balance...Terrible no-call there, especially considering how they called the others...

All that being said The jets pretty much dominated this Game...They really did not need the help...But they got it anyway... B-)

While I agree that the Wilson INT and the no call on Burress were ridiculous calls, the Jets really didn't need any help from the officials today--they just manhandled the Bills at the point of attack all game long. If you can't get 4th and 3 inches, you don't deserve to win. Simple as that. Now let's go, G-Men!!!

While I agree that the Wilson INT and the no call on Burress were ridiculous calls, the Jets really didn't need any help from the officials today--they just manhandled the Bills at the point of attack all game long. If you can't get 4th and 3 inches, you don't deserve to win. Simple as that. Now let's go, G-Men!!!

I disagree with you. The refs' conduct was material. That's 17 points that the refs gave to the Jets (one PI call, one offensive PI non-call, and the overturn on the Wilson pick).

Game would have been totally different.

I want to start this topic out by admitting that being a Bills fan, I have a very bias opinion. But in all honesty, This weeks Jets game so far has been a one sided affair when it comes to getting big penalties called and getting plays called.

The First play I want to talk about is the George Wilson interception in the first half called back. anyone with eyes could see that he had his hand under the back of the ball wen he hit the ground! Even Phil Simms saw that it was a pick!! the head referee spent a total of 74 seconds looking at the play and somehow got a better view than the rest of the stadium. regardless, nick folk went on to kick a 49 yard field goal for the lead.

Later on in the third quarter, Plax had what I thought was a blatant push off on McKelvin that took them down to the 1 yard line. LT would later get the first TD of the game.

One last play that I want to mention was the pass interference call on Florence when he tripped over himself and his helmet hit santonio holmes in the back of his ankle, causing him to trip. First of all I would debate that that was an unteachable ball as it was overthrown through the back of the end-zone. But if they truly believe that it was pass interference then cromartie should have gotten one too for that same damn rout against nelson in the third quarter.

what do you think guys? you seeing what Im seeing or am I just getting too into the game?

Yep, because that 4th down play would have totally blown open the game and New Jersey would have packed up and went home on principle alone.

I want to start this topic out by admitting that being a Bills fan, I have a very bias opinion. But in all honesty, This weeks Jets game so far has been a one sided affair when it comes to getting big penalties called and getting plays called.

The First play I want to talk about is the George Wilson interception in the first half called back. anyone with eyes could see that he had his hand under the back of the ball wen he hit the ground! Even Phil Simms saw that it was a pick!! the head referee spent a total of 74 seconds looking at the play and somehow got a better view than the rest of the stadium. regardless, nick folk went on to kick a 49 yard field goal for the lead.

Later on in the third quarter, Plax had what I thought was a blatant push off on McKelvin that took them down to the 1 yard line. LT would later get the first TD of the game.

One last play that I want to mention was the pass interference call on Florence when he tripped over himself and his helmet hit santonio holmes in the back of his ankle, causing him to trip. First of all I would debate that that was an unteachable ball as it was overthrown through the back of the end-zone. But if they truly believe that it was pass interference then cromartie should have gotten one too for that same damn rout against nelson in the third quarter.

what do you think guys? you seeing what Im seeing or am I just getting too into the game?

That's 17 points right there. How do you overcome that?