Whose going ot the Jets game next week?

DaBills92

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to you, too! It's so easy for me to go, but that is major dedication. I wonder how much of a boost for the Buffalo economy it is when there is a home game and fans come in from all over.

A lot, especially for the downtown hotels..go out and try to find a hotel this weekend in downtown..all booked up i guarantee.

Which way to go up? I am coming from Va Beach. Last time I went 70, always looking for a better way though.

I think LV goes the way I go when I drive,

I like this route the best..as with all the construction, especiallt around Tysons, 24hr backups almost. Just as a heads up, 95 in downtown richmond pretty jammed up as well from Friday 8pm to Monday ^ AM for contruction. Make sure you take 295..thats is prolly the way you always go but I often go 460 in the summer, so just a heads up

Flying up from Richmond on Sat. I am extremely fortunate as my sister lives, literally, across the street from the Ralph. Season tix in 113. I have missed a bunch of games this year since I have been working in Asia so I am really looking forward to this game with this team. Last year's home game against the Jets was a disaster and the weather was just as bad. Early forecast looks ok.

I know there are numerous sites where I can pay hundreds of dollars but I'm wondering if anyone can help out a fellow fan. I'm looking to spend less than $80-90 per ticket for two tickets together. I have to be in Buffalo area for work unexpectedly next week and am thinking that I should probably go a couple days early for the game.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup: