Biggest Game of the Season

Winning puts us up 3 games in front of the Jets and gives us tie breakers against NE and the Jets

The Patriots play the Giants, the giants are good enough to beat them, which would put us up 2 games past them

I think we pull out a win at the ralph against the Yets ( i call them that cause they have yet to do s#@$!) I think Freddy has a big day against a completely overated D and Sanchez proves yet again why he should be holding a clipboard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, according to the jets fans in that forum it's a miracle that they've lost any games this year, much less multiple games. hopefully they put up the same result as they did against the raiders, when they probably thought 'all we have to do is shut down darren mcfadden and we've got this won'

Interesting theory, but the facts say otherwise: before today, teams coming off a bye week were 3-9. Just saying.

Yes I watched the Pats - Steelers game and they were talking about how Bellicheat was worried about the team playing flat after the bye. His stat checking showed teams 3 - 9 after the bye this year. Bad tackling and poor efforts he cited. Combine that with I read somewhere the Jets record is poor after the bye week. Any stat freaks that can check that out? Maybe we are catching the Jets at just the right time.

wow, according to the jets fans in that forum it's a miracle that they've lost any games this year, much less multiple games.

According to some of the same people, Jets and Bills offenses are even. Um.. what? They also think Sanchez is the far superior QB because he has won playoff games. That's funny reasoning considering it's typically the Jets D that wins games.

Don't worry everyone, there's hope for us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreboding View Post

Question for you guys-

If you were the Bills, how would you attack the Jets defense? ie: How do the Jets get beat? Curious. This is not a troll, just asking the fans who watch them every week.

With your personnel? Runs, short passes to the Tight ends, and lots of passes to the Backs.

Don't even try throwing on Revis.

Not exactly a great way to put up a ton of points. But there is hope.

Bottom line, kids -- the Bills aren't getting into the playoffs finishing 3rd in the East.

Nothing less than 4-2 in the division is acceptable, which means splitting with NE* and NY and sweeping the Fish.

In prior years I would have been concerned the Bills will melt against a pressure D like the Jets, but this year feels different, and the Jets have been susceptible to the running game (where the Bills have excelled).

My primary focus is on Buffalo's ability to force Sanchez into the dumb throws -- and first, you have to force him to throw. You can bet NY will come into this game with a plan to "ground and pound" -- how the D responds will tell me all I need to know.

Huge, huge game.

Yeah, what's amazing about being a good season is that our games keep getting more important. The stakes rise, we get closer and closer. In the past, November games faded away to irrelevance as the playoffs fell away, and the only question was draft position.

Against Washington, the Bills put an explanation point on the lack of a pass rush to that point. Now that the D has that taste in their mouth, you can bet that they will continue to put an emphasis on getting to the passer. Look out, Sanchez. The Jets do have a good defense and can cause some problems. Gailey has done a great job of stretching some very good defenses thin with the spread offense and then poking holes in it though. I can see a hard fought, low scoring game and I can also see a game where the Bills run away with it. Jets win though, in our house? Ain't happening. Add the shellacking that the Bills got from this team last year and you are looking at a team that is extremely motivated to take them down hard. The Jets will be dumbfounded and wondering how they are going to save their season after this game.

As for the Jet offense, I am just not impressed. Bills win. Mark it down.