Pete

Pats 5-2

Cincy 5-2

Gmen 5-2

Oak 4-3

Skins 3-4

KC 3-3

Philly 2-4

That is a legitimate 5-2 for the Bills. We still have two games against the winless phins, and the Broncos are pretty awful too. 11 wins is quite the possibility. Stay healthy and Go Bills!

November 6: Jets at Bills, 1pm

November 13: Bills at Cowboys, 1pm

November 20: Bills at Dolphins, 1pm

November 27: Bills at Jets, 1pm

December 4: Titans at Bills, 1pm

December 11: Bills at Chargers, 4:15pm

December 18: Dolphins at Bills, 1pm

December 24: Broncos at Bills, 1pm

January 1: Bills at Patriots, 1pm

with the exception of the Dolphins, there is a shot every team we play this year is .500 or better

I think that's the most encouraging thing. They were 5-2 in 2008, but I seem to recall the schedule being much easier.

Plus the two losses were by a combined 6 points, both to 5-2 teams.

That's right, our wins in '08 were against horrible opponents. I remember that after beating the Seahawks (was it 34-10?) we were all ecstatic. Unfortunately that was the beginning of Seattle's demise into irrelevancy.

The fact that we are 5-2 with a tough schedule is very encouraging. I know we're doing better than expected, but I can't help it, I won't be pleased if we don't make the playoffs.

Pats 5-2

Cincy 5-2

Gmen 5-2

Oak 4-3

Skins 3-4

KC 3-3

Philly 2-4

That is a legitimate 5-2 for the Bills. We still have two games against the winless phins, and the Broncos are pretty awful too. 11 wins is quite the possibility. Stay healthy and Go Bills!

November 6: Jets at Bills, 1pm

November 13: Bills at Cowboys, 1pm

November 20: Bills at Dolphins, 1pm

November 27: Bills at Jets, 1pm

December 4: Titans at Bills, 1pm

December 11: Bills at Chargers, 4:15pm

December 18: Dolphins at Bills, 1pm

December 24: Broncos at Bills, 1pm

January 1: Bills at Patriots, 1pm

with the exception of the Dolphins, there is a shot every team we play this year is .500 or better

No way the Broncos will be .500 either

I think that's the most encouraging thing. They were 5-2 in 2008, but I seem to recall the schedule being much easier.

Plus the two losses were by a combined 6 points, both to 5-2 teams.

Just to add on...they were also last second losses and in their buildings.

Love that we're 5-2!! Love it!

But.....KC sucks, particularly when we had 'em. They should've lost last night, too. Washington sucks, too. I wonder if we could have beaten them if we had Thigpen in there, no Freddie and no Stevie.

juuust sayin......two unlikely comebacks and who here didn't think we'd beat Cincy going into that game?

Just keepin' it real..,....love that we're 5-2!!! beat the JETS!!!!

This game vs Jets will go a long way in determining our relevance, imo.

Love that we're 5-2!! Love it!

But.....KC sucks, particularly when we had 'em. They should've lost last night, too. Washington sucks, too. I wonder if we could have beaten them if we had Thigpen in there, no Freddie and no Stevie.

juuust sayin......two unlikely comebacks and who here didn't think we'd beat Cincy going into that game?

Just keepin' it real..,....love that we're 5-2!!! beat the JETS!!!!

This game vs Jets will go a long way in determining our relevance, imo.

Ummmm...Washington CHOSE to start/play Beck. It's not like Grossman was hurt. And he's just as lousy. And Ryan Torain is Mike Shanahan's binky...he's loved him ever since he had him in Denver. Plus, he's been starting over Hightower the past few weeks regardless.

Who can predict these things. I would've predicted losses against NE and Phili and wins against Cinci and NY. I had predicted a close shootout in KC, when it was a blowout. I thought the Skins were going to murder Fitz and that we wouldn't be able to put pressure on Beck without Williams and Merriman, when, in fact, the opposite happened.

We might destroy the Jets and sweep the Pats. We may get slapped by the Fins and Tebowed by the Broncos. It's the NFL, and a bad gameplan, or one poorly executed play (see P. Rivers), can make the difference.

Having said that, I think we are more balanced than almost any team now assuming we've A) discovered how to sack QBs and will B) rediscover the deep ball with a healthy Jones. If these things happen, I don't see any reason why we couldn't make it deep into the playoffs.

The only AFC team truly better than us, IMO, is Pit.