John Beck

Bills!Win!

I've always liked his work with the Yardbirds. But I have to give an edge to his groundbreaking CD, Odelay.

Given these posts, he's apparently quite an accomplished writer too. Impressive.

Don't think his quarterbacking abilities will be enough for the Bills, though.

30-14, Buffalo.

I've always liked his work with the Yardbirds. But I have to give an edge to his groundbreaking CD, Odelay.

Given these posts, he's apparently quite an accomplished writer too. Impressive.

Don't think his quarterbacking abilities will be enough for the Bills, though.

30-14, Buffalo.

Agreed. His two turntables and a microphone and extensive literary accomplishments will not be enough against a fired-up Bills squad coming off the bye week.

31-17 Bills.

That was one of the few games during the dickless jauron era that was really fun to attend. Snow falling, dolphins winless late in the year, Bills blowout, fun game. Trent Edwards even threw a nice long TD in that game to Lee Evans.

Edited by FluffHead

He will look like Peyton Manning past against our D. All I want is some kind of pass rush. Did you notice that alot of times we are just about to get a sack and they hit a big pass play or dump.Just alittle more speed out side or a mlb blitz. Maybe we can play alittle bump and run today,instead of the 5-8 yd cushion. Give the receivers time to get up some speed and cut into their patterns,thats what we do. Welker killed us with that. Hit them at the line to screw up their timing....please.

Washington fans think that Beck is where it's at, but I think he's a loser. I sea change and mutations in the way that the Redskins have played since the golden age of Week 1 and I now believe that they're a lost cause. Yeah, I think Washington sucks but it makes me kinda nervous to say so.

Very, very, nice.

He will look like Peyton Manning past against our D. All I want is some kind of pass rush. Did you notice that alot of times we are just about to get a sack and they hit a big pass play or dump.Just alittle more speed out side or a mlb blitz. Maybe we can play alittle bump and run today,instead of the 5-8 yd cushion. Give the receivers time to get up some speed and cut into their patterns,thats what we do. Welker killed us with that. Hit them at the line to screw up their timing....please.

How'd your prediction work out today?