Bruce Smith Fathead

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:

Was awaiting receipt and I just got the %$#@!!! Ortiz too! WTF? Did any of you that got the Ortiz contact the seller and find anything out? Of course there are no more Bruce Smith versions at this point...super. Follow up that crappy game yesterday with this? Are you kdding me? I was at least looking forward to this arriving today.

Just wondering what anyone experienced if they followed up with the seller. If it is a bunch of BS, maybe I am better selling it to some sorry Sox fan rather than attempting to get my money back/return. I checked this thread once I knew mine was on the way, and somehow skimmed right over the posts that said some of you got an Ortiz. What a cracker jack operation.

:doh::wallbash:

This sucks. I'm hot!

Got mine today. Another :censored: Ortiz. I was LIVID. I contacted customer service immediately and they refunded my money within about 20 minutes of getting my email. They are sending me a prepaid shipping label to return it.

Well, I had a friend of mine run over to the post office to pick mine up, and sure enough...David fuggin Ortiz. I sent Graveyard Mall a nasty email, telling them that someone was nice enough to promote their company and product on a very active message board, yet they screwed up like half the orders. They sent a very cordial email back saying they're going to ship me the Bruce fathead. I'll believe it when I see it, and I'm sure as hell not sending this one back until the right one is in hand. These people are complete idiots. I did a search for feedback on the site and it's awful. I sent them a link to that, too :thumbdown:

Well, I had a friend of mine run over to the post office to pick mine up, and sure enough...David fuggin Ortiz. I sent Graveyard Mall a nasty email, telling them that someone was nice enough to promote their company and product on a very active message board, yet they screwed up like half the orders. They sent a very cordial email back saying they're going to ship me the Bruce fathead. I'll believe it when I see it, and I'm sure as hell not sending this one back until the right one is in hand. These people are complete idiots. I did a search for feedback on the site and it's awful. I sent them a link to that, too :thumbdown:

I sent them an email requesting a Bruce Fathead as a replacement, and if not, then a full refund. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens.

You guys have much more patience than I. After nearly three weeks of waiting, crappy attempts at customer service in response to my inquiries...well, I had had enough. As soon as my wife told me it was Ortiz and not Bruce I damn near lost my mind and fired off a polite but somewhat angry email. The gist of it was "I wanted Bruce but you took three weeks to screw it up and I don't trust you guys to get it right on the exchange, so I want my money back but I don't want to wait nearly another month like it took to get the damn thing in the first place."

The only thing they did right was they refunded my money before they even replied to my email.

ajzepp - can you send me the link to their feedback? I'd like to add something to it.