Bruce Smith Fathead

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my replacement FAthead yesterday. As I was unrolling it, I didn't realize it came in two halves, so I thought they printed it wrong or something and I only got bruce's top half to put up on the wall. Thankfully there was another sheet stuck to it.

I agree it's not a scam site...just run by monkeys.

The other half should have been Nancy Grace....:lol:

The owner/operator of TBD.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/gallery/image/148-sds-the-hooters-girls/

(That's him in the middle)

That guys the man! Thanks SDS! I had seen his name on here before I didnt know if it was his name or if SDS was a TBD inside joke.

Can't tell if you are proud or remorseful that you did this. <_<

I am proud. It came 4 weeks after I bought it, they dont answer their phones, they didnt answer my first 3 emails. Screw them. I advise you all to do what I do teach these idiots a lesson

That guys the man! Thanks SDS! I had seen his name on here before I didnt know if it was his name or if SDS was a TBD inside joke.

I am proud. It came 4 weeks after I bought it, they dont answer their phones, they didnt answer my first 3 emails. Screw them. I advise you all to do what I do teach these idiots a lesson

Damn right! These F'ers need to stop selling us Bruce Smith Fatheads for ten bucks! I'm sick of this crap.

Shout out to McKinleys Curse and Woody.., how long did it take to get your Bruce Smith Fathead after receiving an e-mail they were shipping it out?

Thanks,

Tim

I received my Bruce Smith corrected order about 5 days after I sent them an e-mail, I am very pleased with the service post error.

CAN SOMEONE DELETE THIS STUPID POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually criticize people for name calling, but how big of an idiot do you have to be to post a comment like this?

Hmmm... an informative thread about items people have bought collectively where there was a shipping error, and people are updating it with their experience to share with others in the same situation.... yeah, lets go ahead and delete it.

Edited by McKinleys Curse

I received my Bruce Smith corrected order about 5 days after I sent them an e-mail, I am very pleased with the service post error.

I usually criticize people for name calling, but how big of an idiot do you have to be to post a comment like this?

Hmmm... an informative thread about items people have bought collectively where there was a shipping error, and people are updating it with their experience to share with others in the same situation.... yeah, lets go ahead and delete it.

I thought he was talking about his own stupid post. If he's talking about the entire thread, then Bledsoe1QB can suck it. This thread was not only helpful in that I have a Bruce Smith fathead for a ridiculous price, it's been pretty humorous at times, too. I didn't even see the guy who waid he wanted to get three B.Smith fatheads and make a fathead human centipede in his kitchen, lmao...

• 4 weeks later...