Maybin has 0.5 less sacks than our entire team

deep2evans

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are making my point. He is saying Maybin caused the Jets to be 3-3. I am pointing out the failocy of his thinking.

Buffalo: 4-2

New York J: 3-3

I'll take it.

That is what I said.

I didn't say that Maybin caused the Jets to be 3-3. My point is that the Bills are doing fine without Maybin.

As for Donte, yes the 49'ers are 5-1, but the main point is that Donte is not in the same division as us, Maybin is.

That is why I compare the records of the Bills & Jets. The 49'ers are a completely different subject. Yes the 49'ers beat the Lions, yet I tend to wonder how big of a difference maker Donte was in that game.

We all saw what a difference maker Donte was in the Cowboys game.

That is what I said.

I didn't say that Maybin caused the Jets to be 3-3. My point is that the Bills are doing fine without Maybin.

As for Donte, yes the 49'ers are 5-1, but the main point is that Donte is not in the same division as us, Maybin is.

That is why I compare the records of the Bills & Jets. The 49'ers are a completely different subject. Yes the 49'ers beat the Lions, yet I tend to wonder how big of a difference maker Donte was in that game.

We all saw what a difference maker Donte was in the Cowboys game.

Whitner couldn't have possible been any worse than our defensive backfield this past weekend in New Jersey.

Whitner couldn't have possible been any worse than our defensive backfield this past weekend in New Jersey.

Maybe, but he couldn't possibly be as good as they were the week before either. Plus he wanted a lot of money after being overpaid his entire time here.

Who cares about Donte Whitner at this point?

He is fast, but that only happened because the LT pushed him far down the field and let up thinking he was neutralized and play over. Reggie must have danced around a bit and Maybin caught up from behind. Same with Maybins other contact with the ball. The tackles are letting him up thinking the play is over and Maybin runs over to the ball. If the tackles would continue to push him around until the whistle we would never hear Maybins name again.

I guess he was all the way on the right side of the field though chasing down the ball carrier which is what you want... maybin has made some decent plays and no matter what time of the game it is he is still showing some ability that he didnt show here... I dont care if he does well or not but honestly wish him well

I guess he was all the way on the right side of the field though chasing down the ball carrier which is what you want... maybin has made some decent plays and no matter what time of the game it is he is still showing some ability that he didnt show here... I dont care if he does well or not but honestly wish him well

I would guess after getting cut twice he has had a major wakeup call. So he knows its do it now or start making use of his college degree.

Maybe there is more to playing outside linebacker than getting a few sacks?

Maybe he is a complete liability when he is on the field in nearly any situation?

Maybe some Bills "fans" are completely grasping for straws

Maybe he was making too much money?

Maybe having a guy underperforming and making way too much money is bad for a lockeroom?

Maybe I haven't listed enough great reasons to get rid of that bum? (But I think I have....)

The Jets blitz with 7 or 8 guys alot so someone has to get through eventually. Its no thanks to Maybins ability. The Jets suck who cares about Maybin. Cant wait until we play them and lay that bust out. He doesnt belong in the NFL. One year playing for Penn State and running over highschool kids doesnt give you the ability to play in the NFL. F the Jets, and F Maybin.

The Jets blitz with 7 or 8 guys alot so someone has to get through eventually. Its no thanks to Maybins ability. The Jets suck who cares about Maybin. Cant wait until we play them and lay that bust out. He doesnt belong in the NFL. One year playing for Penn State and running over highschool kids doesnt give you the ability to play in the NFL. F the Jets, and F Maybin.

I hope Fitzy stiff arms him when we play the Jets!

I didn't say our secondary was perfect.

However as far as the SS position goes, I am very pleased with how George Wilson is playing.