BILLS @ GIANTS

Simon

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While our defense has been terrible (which I'll also attribute in part to playing a zone defense), we got screwed over on one of the most obvious calls I've ever seen. When a non-call is evident and significant enough that the announcers remark on it, there is a major issue with the refereeing when the opposing team scores following a non-call like that.

I can't blame edwards here. they have no talent to rush the passer. their defense is generally horrible, and it's been clear to me for weeks.

Then how did they pressure Mike Vick so much last week? Frankly, neither the Eagles or Giants OL is that good, and it's amazing how NYG have kept the pocket free from Bills.

Pass defense looking rough today (again)pass rushers so close

IMO, they got good inside push early but very little since the first quarter.

It appears they're close because Manning is taking as much time as he needs, IMO.

So all the guys who wanted to see more snaps from Batten and Moats over Kelsay and Merriman… how do you feel now?

No, just more solid defensive players.

It's amazing how Chan can turn a bunch of 7th rounders and UDFAs into one of the best offenses in the NFL, but Edwards can't figure out how to do anything with a bunch of high picks and free agents.

I can't blame edwards here. they have no talent to rush the passer. their defense is generally horrible, and it's been clear to me for weeks.

I don't care at all from what we've seen form George.

putting Andra into situations hes not built to handle, minimal blitzing to make up for KWIlliams' absence, repeated goalline packages with Sheppard and Scott in places they don't belong, too much reliancee on 3-4 sets, undisciplined play from too many guys in the back 7 for it to be one guy having a bad day, etc

poor work imo

Then how did they pressure Mike Vick so much last week? Frankly, neither the Eagles or Giants OL is that good, and it's amazing how NYG have kept the pocket free from Bills.

I don't know as much about the Giants but the eagles o-line is terrible plus they had a couple backups playing along with a rookie center