Power rankings coming in

espn - 6

fox - 8

BR - 4

= 6

And why do all the national media types keep calling David Nelson a TE, "The Bills are for real on both sides of the ball, as they showed in Sunday's 31-24 win over Philly. Defensively, they give up a lot of yards, but are opportunisitc in creating turnovers. Offensively, Ryan Fitzpatrick is the perfect QB to orchestrate Chan Gailey's offense, and RB Fred Jackson and WR Stevie Johnson are augmented by a couple of pretty good TEs" (from the Fox report above)?

And the FOX crew called him that several times in there broadcast Sunday.

Edited by CSBill

Please,

Our WR and TE names outside of Chandler, Spiller and Roosevelt may have been pulled from the witness relocation handbook.

I screw them up sometimes.

Donald Johnson.

Fred Nelson.

Steve Jackson

David Jones.

Whatever just keep winning.

Please,

Our WR and TE names outside of Chandler, Spiller and Roosevelt may have been pulled from the witness relocation handbook.

Donald Johnson.

Fred Nelson.

Steve Jackson

David Jones.

Wait, his name isn't David Jones? ;)

Please,

Donald Johnson.

Fred Nelson.

Steve Jackson

David Jones.

I read your post and my brain instantly popped in the Miami Vice theme song.

espn - 6

fox - 8

BR - 4

= 6

And why do all the national media types keep calling David Nelson a TE, "The Bills are for real on both sides of the ball, as they showed in Sunday's 31-24 win over Philly. Defensively, they give up a lot of yards, but are opportunisitc in creating turnovers. Offensively, Ryan Fitzpatrick is the perfect QB to orchestrate Chan Gailey's offense, and RB Fred Jackson and WR Stevie Johnson are augmented by a couple of pretty good TEs" (from the Fox report above)?

And the FOX crew called him that several times in there broadcast Sunday.

Brian Billick, the coaching genius who called the Bills game, also wrote the power rankings. He is confused as to Nelson's position, but to be someewhat fair, the Bills do often put Nelson in what would be a normal tight end or H-Back position on the field. None the less, no excuse for Billick not to know this. I wish I could get paid for being incompetent.