This week's press

judman

Last night's, today's, and possibly tonight's coverage of this game is about the Eagles meltdown, rather than the Bills' success.

G. Wilson alluded to that in his post game comments (below, quoted from SI.com).

"We have talent, too. We don't back down from any challenge," Wilson said. "If we do our job, we're going to be a tough football club to beat regardless of who we're playing."

I will be curious to see how it plays out in the press this week... I am just looking forward to the national game against the NJ Giants.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2011/10/09/4459_recap.html#?sct=nfl_t2_a15#ixzz1aPUPiCOW

Last night's, today's, and possibly tonight's coverage of this game is about the Eagles meltdown, rather than the Bills' success.

G. Wilson alluded to that in his post game comments (below, quoted from SI.com).

"We have talent, too. We don't back down from any challenge," Wilson said. "If we do our job, we're going to be a tough football club to beat regardless of who we're playing."

I will be curious to see how it plays out in the press this week... I am just looking forward to the national game against the NJ Giants.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2011/10/09/4459_recap.html#?sct=nfl_t2_a15#ixzz1aPUPiCOW

Bills are making their own luck. Tipped passes for interceptions don't just "happen." We're not getting the kind of turnovers like Ronnie Brown trying to lateral the ball @ the two yard line against SF. Or a QB over throwing his target by 10 yards into a waiting safeties arms.

The only "bad" offensive play that led to a Bills turnover I can think of is when Ocho Cinco "quit on his route" and "allowed" Leodis to step in front--or so it was framed by the media.

Yesterday's fumble: a clear and present rip.

The pick six: Vick was getting CREAMED.

Corner's pick: Vick got creamed AND he made a great play.

Wilson's pick: pass was tipped AND he made a great play.

Final pick of the game, ripped the ball up and finished the play. Didn't quit, heads up play from Barnett.

These aren't offensive mistakes. These are defensive PLAYS.

Bills are making their own luck. Tipped passes for interceptions don't just "happen." We're not getting the kind of turnovers like Ronnie Brown trying to lateral the ball @ the two yard line against SF. Or a QB over throwing his target by 10 yards into a waiting safeties arms.

The only "bad" offensive play that led to a Bills turnover I can think of is when Ocho Cinco "quit on his route" and "allowed" Leodis to step in front--or so it was framed by the media.

Yesterday's fumble: a clear and present rip.

The pick six: Vick was getting CREAMED.

Corner's pick: Vick got creamed AND he made a great play.

Wilson's pick: pass was tipped AND he made a great play.

Final pick of the game, ripped the ball up and finished the play. Didn't quit, heads up play from Barnett.

These aren't offensive mistakes. These are defensive PLAYS.

Were not the Ravens... those are mistakes :oops:

Michael Wilbon made a good point on PtI today. Said that the bigger story right now is Philly's collapse, and I cant really disagree. And he also said that if Buffalo wants the Bills to be the story, then they just need to keep winning. If we make it to 7-2, 8-3, then people will really start to take notice and we'll be the bigger story in games.

Understandable, even though its disappointing now. But I think we all saw what happened after the last time our team spent all week on ESPN. So I'll take flying under the radar for now. :thumbsup:

Prisco gave Bills defense credit indirectly:

The pressure in Vick's face -- and there has been tons of it -- has turned him into a much different player. He is making a ton of mistakes, including four interceptions against the Bills on Sunday.

Frankly we operate better as underdogs. Lets hope they media disrespects us all the way to the Super Bowl.

PTR

its already there, you cant erase disrespect. you can only use it and i think this group, led by chan gailey, is humble enough to see that