Eagle Fan Message Boards

We have suffered for WAY TOO LONG for me to feel sorry for Philly fans... especially BECAUSE they're Philly fans. That's like asking me to feel empathy for Jets fans. Screw that. Take your medicine and shut up!

Beautifully stated!

Thanks. Love the 'Ultraman' avatar! Watched 'Ultraman' as a wee tyke in Tokyo when my dad was stationed there in the Air Force. :)

:lol:

Glad to see Bills fans are not unique in our reaction to losses.

(What the Eagles fans need is something to lift their spirits - maybe someone will let them know that the Eagles current method of losing is not sustainable!)

Hah,... good laugh on that one. Are you the one who keeps saying the Bills current method of winning is not sustainable? Very true, but one of the byproducts of winning is confidence which is a basis for fixing those things. So I'm hopeful on the Bills. While I can understand giving up some big yards/points on Brady and Vick, I'm betting we never let another Rookie QB like Dalton sit back there with all day to execute. I love the pressure we got on Vick yesterday, I'm hoping our D coaches have woken up and keep bringing the heat. Not that many Vicks and Bradys left on our schedule.

The Eagles on the other hand, need to think about implosion. Football is such a high emotion game and when the freight trains starts to go negative bad things often keep happening, as we've seen in our own Bills in previous years.

Hah,... good laugh on that one. Are you the one who keeps saying the Bills current method of winning is not sustainable?

Quite the opposite - I'm the one that began the season saying '19 and 0 baby' and still can't believe the Bengals beat us...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

nevermind a huge LOL to eagle fan meltdowns. mega LOL to people melting down in general.

Yes!

But I had to chuckle that the only thread pinned to the top of the page was a "Suicide Pool" thread. :lol:

That "Iggles Fan" board makes this place look like we require an Ivy League degree to post here.

What I want to know is, what are the GIANTS boards saying about the upcoming game?

Edited by DrDareustein

Aw, please make nice. With the loss yesterday and the Phillies' meltdown on Friday, there's a huge dark cloud hanging over the city. At least the "Occupy Philly" people at city hall are having a nice time, but I'm still not sure what they're protesting. :huh:

I suggest that the Eagles QB officially change his name to Michael PICK!

Sorry could not happen to a nicer city... <_<

Like the nickname Pick :thumbsup:

nevermind a huge LOL to eagle fan meltdowns. mega LOL to people melting down in general.

A big NIX to people melting down - the guy who killed 3 people last week near San Jose did this < 1 m from my home with my kids getting ready for school.

Generally I don't want to be anywhere NEAR someone melting down or going postal!

A big NIX to people melting down - the guy who killed 3 people last week near San Jose did this < 1 m from my home with my kids getting ready for school.

Generally I don't want to be anywhere NEAR someone melting down or going postal!

Yikes ... talk about being stressed out.

I beg to differ. After ten years of losing, we're used to it.

I have to agree with you Tom, wallowing around in their misery made me positively giddy. Though, I did not kick them while they were down. Just enjoyed reading how pissed they were - fans can come up with some creative ways to verbally abuse their coaches and players :lol:

Yep... feels good to have the shoe on the other foot for a change.

No need to rub it in. We'd be hating life in their shoes.

I went to college in Philadelphia. And after dealing with Eagles and Phillies fans, I can honestly say that they might be more annoying than New England fans. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but I can't.

Also, it irrationally annoys me when Phillies fans spell it "phans" or "phaith". But I digress. ;)

Aw, please make nice. With the loss yesterday and the Phillies' meltdown on Friday, there's a huge dark cloud hanging over the city. At least the "Occupy Philly" people at city hall are having a nice time, but I'm still not sure what they're protesting. :huh:

I suggest that the Eagles QB officially change his name to Michael PICK!

This. !@#$ Philthadelphia and their bandwagoning fans.

It's been a bundle of joy around here today, watching all these cheesesteak-eating mullets cry.

I went to college in Philadelphia. And after dealing with Eagles and Phillies fans, I can honestly say that they might be more annoying than New England fans. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but I can't.

Also, it irrationally annoys me when Phillies fans spell it "phans" or "phaith". But I digress. ;)

As a someone who spent 4.5 off and on years in Philly, I can honestly say: F them. They are the worst fans in the country, and I spent a year in Dallas too. Honestly. They deserve every bit of this, and much more. One of my best days ever was getting a free ticket to see the Sabres crush the Flyers 7-1 in game 6 in 2006. They turned on their team like a mother-in-law...which ended in me sitting behind the Sabres bench for the last 2 periods. :D

However, I do feel sorry for the people in Philly who need to rent a car, get a cab, fly, have a drink or do anything else that involves dealing with someone personally. The people you have to deal with are all miserable asses today, and are determined to bring you down with them and/or take it out on you.

I agree that it is dumb to use "ph" instead of "f" around here. I suppose out of towners have the same reaction in Buffao when someone writes, "Billieve" instead of believe.

I have lived in Philadelphia for the last 10 years, and I am only annoyed by Flyer fans. The lack of a direct rivalry between the Birds and the Bills makes the football fans here irrelevant. I like it here, and I have found most people to be helpful. I'm a pretty big Phillies fan as well, and that loss on Friday sucked hard.

The only Eagle who came into this season with an overtly cocky attitude was Vince Young, a backup QB. Most of the team tried to back away from his "Dream Team" comment as soon as it came out.

Andy Reid is not a good coach. He is an offensive version of Dick Jauron with more talent on his teams. Reports are that the players love him, but he fails to make in-game adjustments, he can't seem to make the correct challenges, his time management is horrendous, and his press conferences are brutal. The thing is, with the NFC East appearing a bit weak, the Eagles can get right back into the mix with a 4 game win streak.

If there is one city and fanbase that I find it physically impossible to have an ounce of sympathy for it is Philadelphia. The battery throwing, broken neck cheering, battery throwing, Tie Domi fighting, Rocky lovers have all of this coming to them and then some. The only good thing to come out of Philly is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. And as phemominal as that show is, it does nothing to flatter the city.

This. !@#$ Philthadelphia and their bandwagoning fans.

It's been a bundle of joy around here today, watching all these cheesesteak-eating mullets cry.

Ain't it the truth. I made sure to listen to WIP on my drive to and from work today, just to hear the moaning... they were standing ankle deep in wooder from all those tears. :lol:

Reid is a good coach. I put him in the same boat at Bill Cower. The difference being one got his ring and the other didnt.

bwahahahahaha

It's pretty bwahahaha to think that's not a reasonable comparison.

Both have a great reg. season record and a history of choking home playoff games. Cowher broke thru and got his ring after 14 years only after he was lucky enough to have Carson Palmer's knee get ruined, followed by some of the worst officiating ever in the SB.

Edited by BuffOrange

Well put...I've only been in philly less than 2 years and have found the city & people to be fantastic. My only connection sportswise is I'm an annoying Yankee fan, so annoying phillies fan and I are one in the same. That said...I've been talking proud all season through the streets and 'burbs of philly

I agree that it is dumb to use "ph" instead of "f" around here. I suppose out of towners have the same reaction in Buffao when someone writes, "Billieve" instead of believe.

I have lived in Philadelphia for the last 10 years, and I am only annoyed by Flyer fans. The lack of a direct rivalry between the Birds and the Bills makes the football fans here irrelevant. I like it here, and I have found most people to be helpful. I'm a pretty big Phillies fan as well, and that loss on Friday sucked hard.

The only Eagle who came into this season with an overtly cocky attitude was Vince Young, a backup QB. Most of the team tried to back away from his "Dream Team" comment as soon as it came out.

Andy Reid is not a good coach. He is an offensive version of Dick Jauron with more talent on his teams. Reports are that the players love him, but he fails to make in-game adjustments, he can't seem to make the correct challenges, his time management is horrendous, and his press conferences are brutal. The thing is, with the NFC East appearing a bit weak, the Eagles can get right back into the mix with a 4 game win streak.