For all you crackers who hate the NBA

Kelly the Dog

Watch my boys the Phoenix Suns play. They're exciting as hell. Nash is a fantastic floor general and passer. Great fundamentals for those who say there is no such thing anymore. They try like hell. They run and gun and dunk and shoot threes and throw wild passes and are still unselfish. Joe Johnson is a complete player. Amare is an animal. Marion can still sky and outrebound almost everyone even though he's a skinny 6'7". They are really an exciting, young, ball busting, fun team to watch. (And I ain't no bandwagonner, been a huge Suns fan for 21 years and suffered through a lot of crappy seasons, including the last several).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for that cracker who used to post as Cotton Fitzsimmons.

Or was that you?-)

I haven't watched them yet as like most folks I'll wait 'til the reg season is over before I pay much attention. Between your boys, Houston and SanAnton', the postseason could be an awful lot of fun.

Cya

Watch my boys the Phoenix Suns play. They're exciting as hell. Nash is a fantastic floor general and passer. Great fundamentals for those who say there is no such thing anymore. They try like hell. They run and gun and dunk and shoot threes and throw wild passes and are still unselfish. Joe Johnson is a complete player. Amare is an animal. Marion can still sky and outrebound almost everyone even though he's a skinny 6'7". They are really an exciting, young, ball busting, fun team to watch. (And I ain't no bandwagonner, been a huge Suns fan for 21 years and suffered through a lot of crappy seasons, including the last several).

172816[/snapback]

So,call me a cracker....I hate B-ball.

172816[/snapback]

What exactly is a cracker? I think I know what you mean by that but I won't act prematurely and call you out.

Boing Boing Boing. Step Step Step Step Step. Dunk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx repeat for 4 quarters xxxxxxxxxxx

Game over Final Score: 3021, 3020.

Bball is so friggin samey. And what's the deal with the NBA allowing travelling anyway?? I see guys take up to 6 steps without dribbling before going for a dunk or a shot. Thats not Bball - thats tall guys jumping up and putting a ball thru a net.

Not for me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx repeat for 4 quarters xxxxxxxxxxx

Game over Final Score: 3021, 3020.

Bball is so friggin samey. And what's the deal with the NBA allowing travelling anyway?? I see guys take up to 6 steps without dribbling before going for a dunk or a shot. Thats not Bball - thats tall guys jumping up and putting a ball thru a net.

Not for me.

172960[/snapback]

The NBA: It's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! :blink:

More like craptastic. :blink:

Cracker-

# Offensive.

1. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.

2. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.

Used in a sentence- Calling a white person a cracker is like using the N word toward a person of color.

Nice Kelly, way to get your point across. :blink:

Used in a sentence- Calling a white person a cracker is like using the N word toward a person of color.

Holy hyperbole, batman!

Sorry but "cracker" carries nowhere near the same punch as "!@#$".

It's not even remotely close.

Cya

The NBA has evolved into a joke. When I was a kid (Bill Russell era) I loved watching it. I lost interest until Bird/Magic ( I graduated from college in 1979... when they did) and enjoyed watching their team oriented battles over the years. The modern game is offensive (not in a scoring way). I can't even stand to watch Sportscenter when they go crazy regarding the selfish one- on -one play and put eight dunks into their top ten plays. Maybe it's a generational thing... but I wouldn't watch a free game with courtside tickets...

172816[/snapback]

Kelly -

i am a huge Suns fan as well....(although not a big NBA fan)....since the days of another good cracker.....Kentucky Point Guard Kyle Macy!

As well as Sweet Walter "D".

Anyway....I have enjoyed checking the scores every morning to see another "W".

My biggest fear is that if Nash goes down with an injury...they are in BIG trouble.

Holy hyperbole, batman!

Sorry but "cracker" carries nowhere near the same punch as "!@#$".

It's not even remotely close.

Cya

173027[/snapback]

While it may not carry the same level of Malice, it is pointed at a person in order to disparage them based upon race. Therefore I don't think that what I said was inaccurate.

Everyone in the world knows that :blink: