Frank Gore

San Frans running back said the Eagles quit last week in the second half, and didn't want to play anymore.

Gore made the coment on ESPN's show 'First Take',

Thanks Frank, the Eagles have a crap load of talent, and looks like you can add they will be more motivated then ever.

This is already a must win type of game for them.

I like Buffalo's chances to beat Philly and understand that what someone says doesn't really matter, but why couldn't Gore just shut up? This is the week someone has to call out the Eagles!?

San Frans running back said the Eagles quit last week in the second half, and didn't want to play anymore.

Gore made the coment on ESPN's show 'First Take',

Thanks Frank, the Eagles have a crap load of talent, and looks like you can add they will be more motivated then ever.

This is already a must win type of game for them.

I like Buffalo's chances to beat Philly and understand that what someone says doesn't really matter, but why couldn't Gore just shut up? This is the week someone has to call out the Eagles!?

What about a 3-1 Bills team who beat the Pats which have been placed as 3 point underdogs to a 1-3 Eagle team who just lost at home by the Niners?

Both teams should have a bur up their you-know-whats.

IF ANYONE has something to prove.....its us.

Prove that the first 3 games were not luck

Prove that the Cinci game was a abberation

Prove that the Bills are tired of losing which we have done over the past decade

This is a young HUNGRY no credit getting team.....and they need to play like it.

BRING.......IT........ON

I don't know. The Bills all but quit last week after the officials blew the Stevie "no catch" call.

You are implying that our D quit on the last drive then right? They got beat, no doubt about it, but they absolutely did not quit. The Cincinnati offense was having moderate success all game and happened to better our D on that drive, that's all.

I don't know. The Bills all but quit last week after the officials blew the Stevie "no catch" call.

I'm afraid that was my impression, also.

You are implying that our D quit on the last drive then right? They got beat, no doubt about it, but they absolutely did not quit. The Cincinnati offense was having moderate success all game and happened to better our D on that drive, that's all.

I guess it depends upon how you define "quit". They were playing like some of the starch was kicked out of them by that call, instead of getting down and getting mad to overcome it.

They needed to step it up a notch from where they'd been playing the rest of the game and instead they played like they were let down, and let the Bengles outplay them.

You're a professional athlete and you let your butt get whipped instead of stepping it up when the game's on the line, that's one form of quit.

I call it like I see it, and that's how I saw it.

The success the Bengals were having on us in the second half, statistically, is far more than "moderate"

Edited by Hopeful