Is Tony Sparano about to get whacked?

If Frazer hadnt Drafted Ponder and say Childress had I would agree... Ponder was Frazer's choice... No way they take Luck. They trade for a Kings Ransom

I hear what you're saying about Ponder being Frazier's choice but I'm not convinced that precludes drafting the best QB prospect in a generation. Luck means fans in the seats in addition to being a better QB than Ponder. Is Frazier's ego that big? Does he have that much clout within the organization? I don't know. I could see them trading Ponder before passing on such a great prospect.

So much is going to happen between now an draft day. Ponder just may come in at some point and set the league on fire.

GO BILLS!!!

If Frazer hadnt Drafted Ponder and say Childress had I would agree... Ponder was Frazer's choice... No way they take Luck. They trade for a Kings Ransom

I disagree. Ponder is just another prospect, Luck is projected as a once in a generation player. If Minnesota is bad enough to get #1, Frazier might not even be there, but even if he stays, Ponder becomes an afterthought.

Here's some history to look at. When the two JJs came to Dallas they spent 2 1st rounders on QBs in the same year. They took Troy Aikman in the regular draft & Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft. They then let things shake out, kept the future HOFer & eventually traded the other guy. Minnesota will have Ponder & Luck in camp next year if they draft #1 and then trade Ponder if the price is right. Here's more history-The year the Jets signed rookie Joe Namath, they also signed Heisman winner John Huarte. Huarte lasted a season & was traded.

I dunno, they stuck with Cam Cameron the entire season

If they do fire the HC then the GM needs to get the boot also...as the Dolphins are a pretty bad team right now, I have to question what the GM was thinking getting rid of Williams and Brown to draft Thomas and sign Reggie Bush at the main every down RB. then the defensive moves are just as suspect. Jeff Ireland doesn't look very bright without ole Bill pulling the strings

Sooo. if they fire him during the season Mike Nolan gets the interim gig, or after the season and they hire Jon Gruden- Bill Cowher or another big name

Does anyone calling Luck a "once in a generation guy" remember how bad his father stunk? Case end point: Gale Gilbert's kid was supposed to save UT but how did that work out?

Good luck with luck.

I don't remember Jim Kelly's father ever playing a down in the NFL & that didn't mean Jim wasn't going to be a HOF QB.

Archie Manning is about the only father of a future HOF QB who even played in the NFL.

This isn't horse racing where the great QBs are retired to stud to produce the next generation of QBs.

I don't remember Jim Kelly's father ever playing a down in the NFL & that didn't mean Jim wasn't going to be a HOF QB.

Archie Manning is about the only father of a future HOF QB who even played in the NFL.

This isn't horse racing where the great QBs are retired to stud to produce the next generation of QBs.

Right. Kelly did not learn bad habits from his father. His father knew his limitations. The same is also true for Unitas' father and Montana's father and on and on. Name one bad NFL QB whose son became anything. Just one.

As for the horse racing reference that is a whole different sport of which by the way I am an expert having picked 9 of the last 12 Derby exactas cold, but the dads provide the genetics only and then let trainers take over. This is what Luck's crappy qb father should have done. People are not as objective as horses though. Luck passed along his bad NFL habits instead of just the genetics.

Archie Manning was a good QB so your argument falls flat there.

As for the horse racing reference that is a whole different sport of which by the way I am an expert having picked 9 of the last 12 Derby exactas cold, but the dads provide the genetics only and then let trainers take over. This is what Luck's crappy qb father should have done. People are not as objective as horses though. Luck passed along his bad NFL habits instead of just the genetics.

@IEatCranonz, let me get in on some of these Derby exactas!!!

Having lived in Miami for the last 6 years, I think the longer Sparano is around, the better it is for Buffalo.

@IEatCranonz, let me get in on some of these Derby exactas!!!

Having lived in Miami for the last 6 years, I think the longer Sparano is around, the better it is for Buffalo.

If you remind me I will post in next year's derby thread. You may be able to find some of the old ones proving my skills.