If you thought WE looked like crap today...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off wow does Sanchez suck. And secondly it's kind of funny to see maybin make a play, it was bound to happen sometime. His 'run ten yards past the quarterback, then surprise him from behind' technique finally worked'

First off wow does Sanchez suck. And secondly it's kind of funny to see maybin make a play, it was bound to happen sometime. His 'run ten yards past the quarterback, then surprise him from behind' technique finally worked'

Wet dream: Sanchez throws another pick 6. Ryan yanks him for 41 year old brunell. Sanchez makes good on his promise of smacking Ryan for pulling him. Huge embaressing pile up on jets sideline. jets season for all intents and purposes over

Btw Wilkerson is a beast. outplaying dareus in 1st four games

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Great news for Bills fan but the guy looks totally mediocre. He's in his 3rd year and he's wildly inconsistent. Rex is the type of guy who is loyal to a fault too. Sounds good to me!! :thumbsup:

I realize that I spelled Sanchez wrong but I like the new spelling.

:lol: I only came in here to comment on the new awesome spelling hahah

I have always thought Sanchez was nothing special than a bottom two or top 3 tier quarterback. Everything revolves around the Jets offensive line and he was playing without the center. Not having Brad Smith I think also hurts them quite a bit. He usually turned the momentum around when the offense struggled to move the football.

Great news for Bills fan but the guy looks totally mediocre. He's in his 3rd year and he's wildly inconsistent. Rex is the type of guy who is loyal to a fault too. Sounds good to me!! :thumbsup:

I realize that I spelled Sanchez wrong but I like the new spelling.

Brian schottenheimer is an over rated, arrogant blowhard too. Always tries to show how "brilliant" he is with cutesy plays instead of actually calling a good game. Someone needs to remind him He has marty's DNA LOL

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack