Bills will still lead the AFC East after today

Scrappy

Let's not be ridiculous. The Jets aren't winning tonight. We are still in front but NE WILL pass us eventually. Just a fact.

We HAVE to root against SD, Oakland, the Jets, and the Titans. The way I see it those (plus us) are the wildcard teams (with SD or Oakland winning the division and the other being a wildcard contender). 5 teams, 2 spots.

Who says Pats win next week, especially if the Jets lose tonight & have to win?

Let's not be ridiculous. The Jets aren't winning tonight. We are still in front but NE WILL pass us eventually. Just a fact.

We HAVE to root against SD, Oakland, the Jets, and the Titans. The way I see it those (plus us) are the wildcard teams (with SD or Oakland winning the division and the other being a wildcard contender). 5 teams, 2 spots.

Edited by Scrappy

Who says Pats win next week, especially if the Jets lose tonight & have to win.

It was a winnable game today but the defense & referees let us down.

It is fun watching the scoreboard to see how other teams games impact the Bills playoff chances.

Next week will be a key game.

It was a winnable game today but the defense & referees let us down.

It is fun watching the scoreboard to see how other teams games impact the Bills playoff chances.

Next week will be a key game.

Non-conference game against a team on a 3 game skid, they must have some issues. Vick reminds me of Cunningham, that just scares me.

Cunningham was great and even tho Vick can have surpassing games he's very injury prone. Rolling the dice with Vick.

Vick had like 426 passing yards today, so I'm worried about his ability to run & pass. Eagles defense is just horrible & their O-line is porous, I'd employ a spy to shadow Vick only.

Jets at Baltimore, watching right now

Maybin sucks at changing directions, his speed is only linear

Sanchez, you should know where Ed Reed is on every snap

107 yard kick return for the Jets, wow.

Edited by Scrappy

You don't win a tiebreaker vs a divisional opponent by winning one game at home.

Tie-breakers determine everything in the standings, they just totally matter at the end of the year. Our previous divisional record over the past several years has been horrible.

I'm also watching the Jets center getting blown up on nearly every play & thinking to myself that we have a decent chance at beating the Jets one if not both games. Miami looks like complete crap, so I can see us going 4-2 or maybe even 5-1 in divisional play.

lol week 4 and talking tie breakers already. I will go out on a limb and say if the Jets lose this coming up weekend to the Pats the AFC East becomes a 2 team race.

Jets need this game & look to be in a real bad spot right now, I think they get killed by NE.

lol week 4 and talking tie breakers already. I will go out on a limb and say if the Jets lose this coming up weekend to the Pats the AFC East becomes a 2 team race.

I'll respectfully disagree as the Patriots have already played the Dolphins once, while the Bills and Jets have not. The Jets are by no means out of the race at 2-3 (only 0-1 in the division, come on), but a loss to the Dolphins or the Bills finishes them off.

Edited by BmoreBills