Anyone see the Cowboy game?

We are a REAL team too. I think the Lions are a year ahead of us though, maybe even two.

Real teams don't lose to a team like the Bengals.

Real teams don't give up so many yards of offense to the Raiders.

Real teams don't need lucky come from behind victories.

We really should be 1-3, but we've gotten some absolutely amazing luck so far. Still, we're better than last year, and first place for now, so I'll take it. But I'm not thinking we're a playoff team yet. The Bengals proved we aren't who we thought we were.

This year more than ever...seems like half dozen teams a week come back from being double digit points down to win.. weird. I guess the teams that are behind have more urgency and the teams ahead just subconsciously lay back. Today it was the Bills, Eagles, Cards, Cowboys and probably a couple others...

This year more than ever...seems like half dozen teams a week come back from being double digit points down to win.. weird. I guess the teams that are behind have more urgency and the teams ahead just subconsciously lay back. Today it was the Bills, Eagles, Cards, Cowboys and probably a couple others...

Very true. Funny how a week after the Bills set a record of consecutive 18+ point comebacks, the Lions beat that record by staging consecutive 20+ point comebacks.