Osi

You tell me what this means? I can't wait for the explanation :lol:

It means, if you think the Bills are suddenly going to move away form the bigger, more versatile DE's that they seem to prefer, and if you want them to instead go get a guy who is often noted for not taking care of his responsibilities on the field, then that's your choice.

It means, if you think the Bills are suddenly going to move away form the bigger, more versatile DE's that they seem to prefer, and if you want them to instead go get a guy who is often noted for not taking care of his responsibilities on the field, then that's your choice.

I needed a new signature, thanks! :thumbsup:

So the Bills can't rush the QB or play the run very well. Are you saying that they wouldn't be better with Osi's 11.5 sacks and his 10 FFs from last year? Makes sense Simon. :beer:

Kelsay and Merriman 2010 + 2011: 4.5 sacks and 1 FF. But Osi wouldn't fit! :lol:

I would take OSI in a heartbeat if the price was right. That being not giving up a first round pick. There is no one on the Bills roster that can attack the QB quite like him. For sure an improvement over our other ends. The quote about our ends being geared towards the run and better than OSI in that regard is a joke.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Does he play 43 end or 34 LB in this dream?

Rushing the passer is rushing the passer is rushing the passer. Kelsay and Merriman play with their hand down but are linebackers. Sometimes they stand up. It really makes no difference Hell, I have seen Dareus take the outside rush position standing up in the alst two games.

If Osi is his old self he is a stud. We arent giving up any of those draft picks for him though.

I live in the NYC area and rumor has it that Osi plays today at AZ. They were speculating it could be a showcase game for a pre-deadline trade. I believe,as many do on this board, that a big time pass rush may get us playoff-bound+++. Yes he's older and coming off knee surgery....but having watched a lot of giants games, he's a big play Machine .

You know where I'm going....would you? How much? Is he a 3-4 player?

Etc.

Since we don't really play a 34 <_< he would be a great fit.

Those big powerful DEs aren't sniffing the QB. For the 3rd week in a row a QB sat in the pocket and torched us. Btw, who are these big powerful DEs that you speak of? Merriman is playing more DE than LB and Kelsay is well....Kelsay. If you can get Osi for a 4th, do it in a heartbeat. I'm not saying Osi would be great but he would be the edge rusher on this team right away.

Another thing Simon, our DEs lost contain about 100 times today. So that "attacking" the groung game ain't working either.

Brain trust decided to activate invisible Troupe over effective Heard who would have helped the run D immensely.

I'm trying to figure out if he's one of those big powerful run stuffing DEs that Simon is talking about. :D

At least he got some pressure today.

Those big powerful DEs aren't sniffing the QB. For the 3rd week in a row a QB sat in the pocket and torched us. Btw, who are these big powerful DEs that you speak of? Merriman is playing more DE than LB and Kelsay is well....Kelsay. If you can get Osi for a 4th, do it in a heartbeat. I'm not saying Osi would be great but he would be the edge rusher on this team right away.

Another thing Simon, our DEs lost contain about 100 times today. So that "attacking" the groung game ain't working either.

Well said. If you can get Osi for a 4th, you do it. It's a no-brainer. He's better than what we have, and we need to start getting to the QB's and stopping other teams from pushing us all over the field.

I needed a new signature, thanks! :thumbsup:

So the Bills can't rush the QB or play the run very well. Are you saying that they wouldn't be better with Osi's 11.5 sacks and his 10 FFs from last year? Makes sense Simon. :beer:

Kelsay and Merriman 2010 + 2011: 4.5 sacks and 1 FF. But Osi wouldn't fit! :lol:

Some people love mediocoracy apperantly. Your numbers can't be argued with. We need Osi and Wannstead as D coordinator. Watching what the Ravens are doing on D right now is amazing. Yes, they have better players (which Osi will help with) but it would also be nice to have a D coordinator who actually had the D attacking instead of waiting back to see what the offense is going to throw at them.

Well said. If you can get Osi for a 4th, you do it. It's a no-brainer. He's better than what we have, and we need to start getting to the QB's and stopping other teams from pushing us all over the field.

I didn't realize osi was a 4, and no big money deal. If so simple of course but...... I suspect no.

If you were 12 beers into the night your opinion would be different. :lol:

Probably not. I'm into the Gin at this time of the year. Alcohol doesn't make me delusional especially comparing a player that has a history of being an elite pass rusher (OSI) to an average at best Kelsay. Average being used rather loose.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

If you were 12 beers into the night your opinion would be different. :lol:

Once again I've had zero beers today, yet once again I get to listen to you running your mouth about me and trying to get others to do the same.

And all because I don't want the Bills to spend draft picks and a giant pile of money on a 4-3 End who won't play the run while the Bills are trying to build a 3-4 system.