BILLS vs BENGALS

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the two scoring drives we gave up after it cost us the game.

Ask yourself a very simple question--if that garbage call wasn't made, do we lose this game? Personally, I say no we don't. The collapse at the end was bad, but it never comes to that if we get the first down WE EARNED on that play. How anyone could make that call is absolutely beyond me.

The Bills didn't let down, IMO.

Kudos to the Bengals.

I knew their D was good… but their offense really looks good.

AJ Green, Cedric Benson, Brandon Pettigrew… nice weapons and the kid Dalton looks great.

Jay Gruden's done a nice job and then they have a good, young O-line and other pieces like Simpson, Caldwell, Scott, and Leonard.

That teams gonna have a winning record this year.

This falls on George Wilson. His defense got shredded by a rookie QB who threw for 298 yards and got run on like a cheating spouse.

This falls on George Wilson. His defense got shredded by a rookie QB who threw for 298 yards and got run on like a cheating spouse.

George Edwards

We did not play well today but considering the number of yards we gave up, we managed to stay close. No team is at the top of their game every week.

Having said that, two calls cost us the game - the first down call and the ruling against Stevie Johnson. I dont know how it works, but I hope we are writing to the NFL for an explanation or to file a complaint. If it wasnt for those calls, I would say we were outplayed and would have been at peace with our loss.

I rarely get too upset at a Bills loss---but this game actually has me furious. Just a total failure on both sides of the ball. We were supposed to be past this. The collapse of the O line has me worried the most. Jackson was completely taken out of the game. If that keeps up we are in for a long season

I agree with almost everyone. This was a total team loss. Neither the offense or defense played well today. This was a game they should have won and needed to win if they are going to contend for a playoff berth. They pissed away a golden opportunity. This team still has a long way to go. Next week will be no picnic either. This one was very disheartening. Too many missed tackles, dropped balls and inability to convert second and short yardage situations. A poor performance all the way around.

Ask yourself a very simple question--if that garbage call wasn't made, do we lose this game? Personally, I say no we don't. The collapse at the end was bad, but it never comes to that if we get the first down WE EARNED on that play. How anyone could make that call is absolutely beyond me.

I agree that we probably pick up anotehr first down to get us in FG range and possibly go up by 10; thats why I was soppiised at that jack ass who overstepped his boundaries and overruled an onsite correct guy from 20 yards away. It was an atrocious !@#$ call.

But when you have as many opportunities as the Bills did to recover from it, and then you don't; then you're the one that's costs yourself the game.

Fitz is still sub par against good defenses

And George Wilson's defense stinks against everyone except KC. He has GOT to go. For the love of God, put Wannstedt in charge of the D and get George the hell out of there. He couldn't adjust his underwear.

The O and D play deflated after the Stevie Johnson blown call. That call was a classic momentum changer. It shouldn't happen, but does. Had we come on and scored even a FG on that serties its a good chance we win.

Edited by DFITZ1

George Edwards

We did not play well today but considering the number of yards we gave up, we managed to stay close. No team is at the top of their game every week.

Having said that, two calls cost us the game - the first down call and the ruling against Stevie Johnson. I dont know how it works, but I hope we are writing to the NFL for an explanation or to file a complaint. If it wasnt for those calls, I would say we were outplayed and would have been at peace with our loss.

George's defense got run on and passed on by a rookie QB

all

day

long.

He made NO adjustments.

He put NO pressure on a ROOKIE QB.

He is horrible in every respect.

My biggest concern with Gailey is that for some misguided reason, he keeps that idiot as DC.

George Edwards

Having said that, two calls cost us the game - the first down call and the ruling against Stevie Johnson. I don't know how it works, but I hope we are writing to the NFL for an explanation or to file a complaint. If it wasnt for those calls, I would say we were outplayed and would have been at peace with our loss.

You may be at peace, but this defense look bad every week! The play calling has something to do with this as well as the players. We went from a bad D last year and played close, to being 10times worst this year and allowing scores out the ass. That call on Johnson was BS and you could tell at that point we was ending this day 3-1. George Edwards is garbage period..

You may be at peace, but this defense look bad every week! The play calling has something to do with this as well as the players. We went from a bad D last year and played close, to being 10times worst this year and allowing scores out the ass. That call on Johnson was BS and you could tell at that point we was ending this day 3-1. George Edwards is garbage period..

I am not defending Edwards. What I said is that we were bad today but if it wasnt for those calls, we would have been beaten fairly and squarely. Because as badly as we were playing, we were still in a position to win the game - at least a couple of times.

Was there a trade with the lions that I have not heard about yet?

Jermaine Gresham… Brandon Pettigrew… both Big 8 Tight ends, both first rounders, one taken 20th overall the other 21st overall, same exact size and game…

But congratulations on your sharpshooting skills. It really shows your football acumen.