GASP!!

I live in Massacusetts, so while I am a Bills fan, and root for the Bills when they play the Pats, I like the Patriots too. Is that okay of me? Am i NORMAL?

Rooting for the hometown team is fine as long as it's not the Pats, otherwise is heresy & you need to commit hari-kari. (JK)

I live in Massacusetts, so while I am a Bills fan, and root for the Bills when they play the Pats, I like the Patriots too. Is that okay of me? Am i NORMAL?

I am a die hard Bills fan i Chicago-land. And I don't like the Bears. I root for the Packers when they play the Bears. Am I a traitor ? Frankly, I don't care. You may be normal otherwise, but IMHO your fandom is kinda suspect if you can also support a division rival.

I am a die hard Bills fan i Chicago-land. And I don't like the Bears. I root for the Packers when they play the Bears. Am I a traitor ? Frankly, I don't care. You may be normal otherwise, but IMHO your fandom is kinda suspect if you can also support a division rival.

Unless the wife is a Pats* fan. But in that case, I'd hope he could fake it. :D

Holy !@#$ing shut!!!

Are you !@#$ing kidding me!!!

!@#$ no!!!!

I can't believe what I just read!!!

I like girls but I like guys too sometimes. Does that make me gay?-- yes

You should probably punch yourself in the nuts.

This- over and over again- and draw bradys face on them first

Holy !@#$ing shut!!!

!@#$ no!!!!

What he said.

My cousin is from Boston and likes the Bills but he roots for the Pats when they play each other

Why do you root for the Pats* its like rooting for the bad guys to win in a movie?

I hate the Pats but I have rooted for the bad guy in a movie (Law Abiding Citizen)

My cousin is from Boston and likes the Bills but he roots for the Pats when they play each other

I hate the Pats but I have rooted for the bad guy in a movie (Law Abiding Citizen)

I usually root for the bad guy in movies, since most of them are so annoyingly formulaic.

I'm still sore that Wile E Coyote never caught that goddamn piss ant Roadrunner. :censored:

Holy !@#$ing shut!!!

!@#$ no!!!!

I enjoyed this. Seconded. Tripled and Quadrupled