Bills Cheerleaders (Jills) featured on SI

Scrappy

Funny, the Jills don't look soo terrible live... I would contribute that to the Beer Goggles and distance.

Or the Bills winning.

Last game we were sittin gon the patio at a restaurant watching the Bills game.

As the Bills began doing better, the girl walking in and out of the tanning bed next store to the restaurant got hotter and hotter. maybe a coincedence? ha

It's doubtful many on this board would reject any one of them.

Completely irrelevant. This is a group of women whose appearance is a critical component of their performance, and it's natural to compare and contrast among the various squads.

I live down here in S. FL & when I was single, I always went to Ybor city. There are more women that are hot down here than all the guys, I swear.

It is pretty good. but I wouldn't say it is better than say, california. though that might be me thinking the grass is always greener on the otherside.

Ybor isn't what it used to be, but still plenty of good looking girls outnumbering the guys easy.

It is pretty good. but I wouldn't say it is better than say, california. though that might be me thinking the grass is always greener on the otherside.

Ybor isn't what it used to be, but still plenty of good looking girls outnumbering the guys easy.

This was a few years ago but like I said there is more good looking girls outnumberbing the guys, it's like finding a all super-hot girl tribe in the jungle with no males around. You'll get laid a lot & the gals are hot!