NFL Replay last night

mikef272002

After the game Fitz and Wood in the locker room as Wood was walking in said something to eachother then did a chest bump, anyone catch what they said..? Also gotta Love the offensive line coach, he's pretty motivational, and gaily's speech about nobody thought we'd be 2-0..nice to finally see some locker room video for the first time in a long long time..I watched it over and over again last night..

I thought it was something like "Yeah, big son" too (though I took it to be "son" rather than "sun", more of a hip-hop context, like "damn, son!").

I also LOVED Chan telling everyone that we haven't done a thing yet and that there are more games to focus on.

That entire scene gave me chills - so good to have a Bills team that is, at VERY least, competent!

I liked the guy with the sign "This Ends Now". Simple, but to the point.

We TIVOed the game Sunday. But we had a power glitch and it stopped recording after the Fred run. I didn't get to watch it LIve. I wanted the see broo-haha with Bill Bellyache. But they cut all that out. It just had a graphic "after NE timeout". LOL

Anyone know where a vid of the tirade is?

Ya I watched it over and over and it sounded like Wood and Fitz said "Ahhhh Big sun/son".. Whatever it meant it was cool to see...Like you guys it will be on my DiVo for a long time..! Freddy's chant dance was Awesome too..! God I love the Bills..! It's about time we have this feeling..