So I'm in Las Vegas

Assquatch

Grab one of the double-decker buses (the Duece) to downtown and check out Fremont Street. It's tacky and low rent but I love it. Cheap booze and decent entertainment for free right on the street.

PTR

I love the kitschy aspect of Fremont. And great dive bars galore if you want to wander around. Just don't wonder too far- that neighborhood drops off quick

I have one day left of my business trip and the "business" part is all but over. What should I be sure to see in my one remaining day?

Today I covered from the MGM Grand to Harrah's but without a real plan I'm sure I missed a lot. Absolutely loved the fountains at the Bellagio.

Any Elvis sightings??

I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago for a week and saw 3 Elvises conversing. I think they were debating as to which one was the real deal. Now as to people who pass out those naughty cards/flyers, saw some but 10 plus years ago they were out in full force. Didn't see many at all this time. The streets are now cleaner too. Too much too see in Vegas in one week. The buffets r amazing. Gained too many lbs that I'm working off. Recommend Hofbrau House and another lesser known Bavarian restaurant off the strip that's been there for over 60 years of which the name escapes me atm. The Gun Store is a cool stop as well. Went to the Pawn Stars Gold and Silver shop. Chum wasn't there that day :( And any place where the hotties roam freely of course :)

Damn the hotties in Vegas always pull me back.

Guess I'm a day late, dollar short, whatever - but would have recommended this...

Elton John returns to Vegas in Million Dollar Piano

Yamaha spent 4 years building the damned thing and Sir Elton is booked at Caesar's for the next 5 years, so there's still plenty of time if you do go back...

Link - Caesar's Palace-Events & Entertainment

Call the number on one of those twenty cards that those mexican guys gave shoved in your face. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Just don't think the girl whose picture is on the card will be the one who shows up at your door. :lol:

:angry: