Bigger is better

5 Wide

Chan and Buddy's desire to get bigger and stronger seems to be paying off. Even if something breaks down, a more physical team can better overcome it. What I didn't know is that the Bills are actually the biggest team in the league. In a Boston AP article breaking down the Bills and looking on to the Raiders, this was the quote that surprised me..."Buffalo has the biggest team in the league," Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio said. "

Interesting....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patriots-raidersnext

Edited by 5 Wide

I knew that we were legit after the Raiders game......

Raiders fans were so sure they were just going to run over us because they have a big physical nasty team.....and they would have destroyed last years team

It this isnt the same team.....gone are the undersized "tackle with numbers" players and in are the legit sized pounders that tackle you by themselves......when guys like Marcel Darius hit you.....you go down. Sure tackling....hard hitting.....brute force guys that wear you down and step on your neck in the 4th quarter.

I knew that we were legit after the Raiders game......

Raiders fans were so sure they were just going to run over us because they have a big physical nasty team.....and they would have destroyed last years team

It this isnt the same team.....gone are the undersized "tackle with numbers" players and in are the legit sized pounders that tackle you by themselves......when guys like Marcel Darius hit you.....you go down. Sure tackling....hard hitting.....brute force guys that wear you down and step on your neck in the 4th quarter.

Yep, that convinced me too John. I had the Jets game as the litmus test for this team, because they have out-muscled us for the past couple of years--embarrassingly.

We will beat the Jets at home, and possibly twice this year!

I remember that SI Cover and the look of pain on the Raiders' player's face being swarmed by our BIG BAD BILLS!!!!

I remember a cover - and I don't know if it's the one to which you're referring here - that had the tag line that said "Those Bills just keep piling up". It may have been the title of the article for the same magazine issue. Perfect.

Chan and Buddy's desire to get bigger and stronger seems to be paying off. Even if something breaks down, a more physical team can better overcome it. What I didn't know is that the Bills are actually the biggest team in the league. In a Boston AP article breaking down the Bills and looking on to the Raiders, this was the quote that surprised me..."Buffalo has the biggest team in the league," Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio said. "

Interesting....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patriots-raidersnext

I don't know man. Interceptions aside, our defense has been carved up the past 2 weeks. It's the offense that is carrying the team.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful