Who is your most hated player in the NFL?

daquixers

I respect Keyshawn. I like a reciever who is a ball hog ...

171539[/snapback]

I respect his ability. I don't think he's a top-flight receiver, though, and he demands to be treated as such. Marvin Harrison wants the ball and money and a chance to win but you don't hear him being a big baby about it.

In other words : who do you hate the most?

For me it is a real toss-up between TOM BRADY and anyone who plays for the Dolphins. I just cant seem to stand either of them. Tom Brady - ugh - cant stand him.

171526[/snapback]

Ray Lewis....

Not exactly the question that was asked....but Cowher!

I hate that guy!

If I had to pick a player I would say Rothlisberger.  It's a jealous hatred.

171590[/snapback]

Kinda for me too. I just dont think he is as good as everyone makes him out to be. His team is un-defeated with him, but put him on the Giants and he maybe wins 1 of those 11 games ...

Peyton Manning; I can't stand all the pre-snap theatrics he goes through every down.

171572[/snapback]

Yeah, that whole "read the defense and change the play so I can throw a TD to a wide open receiver" thing is pretty annoying.

Especially if you are a defensive coordinator I suppose.

Not exactly the question that was asked....but Cowher!

I hate that guy!

171590[/snapback]

If we're talking coaches, then Mike Shanahan, Brian Billick, Mike Martz, and Jack Del Rio (a new addition after Sunday) just made the list.

...call me p.c. conscientious, but I try to avoid using the "H" word and impart that to my kids as well. Too much hate in the world as it is.

As to players I "dislike", Peanut Brittle Rob Johnson comes to mind from a Bills era not long ago but certainly forgettable.

The one player I disliked going way back to my early days as a Bills fan was George Atkinson of the Faiders. He put the dirt in dirty. Had no qualms about taking a guy's head off or going for the knees. Was a cheap shot artist non pareil.

In other words : who do you hate the most?

For me it is a real toss-up between TOM BRADY and anyone who plays for the Dolphins. I just cant seem to stand either of them. Tom Brady - ugh - cant stand him.

171526[/snapback]

I can't say I *hate* Brady, but I'm tired of the ass-kissing he's gotten from the world over the past 3+ years. It was nice to see him goof up like that last night.

I think "hate" is a strong word, but if there's one guy I can't stand, it's gotta be Warren Sapp. He's one of those classic arrogant players that think they're the best thing since the forward pass. We haven't heard much from him lately, but he always used to run his mouth off. That "block" on Chad Clifton a few years ago was a clear cheap shot and then he ran his mouth off at how it wasn't dirty.

A player can be a total pr*ck off the field and to the media, but if he backs it up with his play on the field, then I don't lose much respect for him. Those that just shoot their mouth off because they're an NFL player hold little respect in my book.

...call me p.c. conscientious, but I try to avoid using the "H" word and impart that to my kids as well.  Too much hate in the world as it is.

171616[/snapback]

Your kids are reading the board, eh, Greg? :o