Rodney Harrison

BRH

Harrison and some of these other talking heads are in complete denial about the Patriots*. They are so enamored by Brady and the NE* passing offense that they can't see just how bad their defense is and how completely one-dimensional they've become. They are COMPLETELY dependent on Brady. Period.

Bellyache needs to fix his defense in a hurry. And he knows it. Too bad these experts can't acknowledge that.

GO BILLS!!!

Brushes aside Dungy's remarks on the Bills just now and says he likes the Raiders (who were just beaten by who, Rodney?) but won't pick the Raiders to beat an "angry Patriots* team" next week.

As the league gets more finesse each year, the theory of "angry teams" becomes more and more meaningless & stupid. NE never had a reason to be angry vs. the Bills, yet they won 15 in a row. People said the Steelers were "angry" last week, but I think they just won big because they were playing one of the worst teams in the league at home; not because they were embarrassed the previous week. The Colts had plenty reason to be angry and lost to Cleveland at home. Bottom line is when Brady is on his A game that team is tough to beat. When he's not they're beatable as they obviously have a lot of flaws. But I really don't see how a QB being angry helps him throw the ball better. You just either execute or you don't.

Rodney is an A-hole. Aren't analyists supposed to be neutral? He is totally biased toward his beloved Patriots.

I can't wait to hear what Michael Irvin says this week - remember last week he said the Bills will be "nothing but garbage" by the end of the season. They can both go F-off.

just saw Irvin (the Pleamaker) on NFL Gameday Final. When asked if the Bills are the best team in the AFC East, i think he said no, but all that came through my speakers was a bunch of jibberish from both Irvin and Deion. I think it was something to the effect of "slow your roll." The only thing that's garbage is their attempt at English....

but then again, who cares. i am on cloud freakin' nine.

Brushes aside Dungy's remarks on the Bills just now and says he likes the Raiders (who were just beaten by who, Rodney?) but won't pick the Raiders to beat an "angry Patriots* team" next week.

I'll take the Pats in that too but it's gonna be a dog fight. Glad they beat the Jets as that helps us shows that they might not as good everyone thought.

I saw that. I'm not one to get upset by national media members disrespecting the Bills since, quite frequently, they deserve it. But Rodney was just being a class-A douchebag on this one.

On another note, anyone notice what a !@#$ing queer Mike Reiss is? http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

(FYI, I don't mean "queer" as in an anti-gay way, but as in the South Park way)

Rodney is an A-hole. Aren't analyists supposed to be neutral? He is totally biased toward his beloved Patriots.

I can't wait to hear what Michael Irvin says this week - remember last week he said the Bills will be "nothing but garbage" by the end of the season. They can both go F-off.

Analyst aren't suppose to be neutral... A GOOD analyst is suppose to have objectivity and keep the illusion of neutrality. Its hard for anyone to be completely neutral but come on this was a big win any way you slice it. Yeah you can say the Pats* beat them selves but the Bills did a good job of hanging around scoring 10 unanswered before the half ended. They also overcame their mistakes (Fitz's two INT's).

A good team overcomes their mistakes and takes advantage of the other teams mistakes.