Dear Football Gods..........

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Please please please if you could help my beloved Buffalo Bills win tomorrow. Haven't we Bills 12th man suffered enough? its been so long since the city of Buffalo has had something to cheer about! do you realize that the sun shines brighter on Monday after a win. That work isn't so long and bad after a win! That We are able to watch highlight shows after a win! It has been awesome to watch the last two weeks with my 2 kids explaining to them how much fun it was during the super bowl years. See Bill billacheat has won a enough and Tom Brady well we all know he is Satan so it is time to right the world before it ends next year! so please let us win! Thanks bills fans every where

Please please please if you could help my beloved Buffalo Bills win tomorrow. Haven't we Bills 12th man suffered enough? its been so long since the city of Buffalo has had something to cheer about! do you realize that the sun shines brighter on Monday after a win. That work isn't so long and bad after a win! That We are able to watch highlight shows after a win! It has been awesome to watch the last two weeks with my 2 kids explaining to them how much fun it was during the super bowl years. See Bill billacheat has won a enough and Tom Brady well we all know he is Satan so it is time to right the world before it ends next year! so please let us win! Thanks bills fans every where

:thumbsup: Amen.....(if that helps)

God never delivered us a Super Bowl.

God made Stevie drop that pass.

Don't bother asking God - he's more of a Patriots guy.

If you feel like the Bills need that extra boost you might want to check in with Satan or Ghosts or Ancient Aliens or something.

Edited by Boludo

God never delivered us a Super Bowl.

God made Stevie drop that pass.

Don't bother asking God - he's more of a Patriots guy.

If you feel like the Bills need that extra boost you might want to check in with Satan or Ghosts or Ancient Aliens or something.

Fine now I have to rub a Budda tummy damn!

I think we need one of these each week! :thumbsup: