***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

Who cares? As someone who is considered a negative (realist) poster, I've never put up a post after another debacle and said that I told you so. Actually, I've posted a lot of positives that turned out to be true and never said I told you so. Seriously, grow up!

Enjoy the freeking win and stop saying I told ya so.

Negative (realist)...Wow

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? As someone who is considered a negative (realist) poster, I've never put up a post after another debacle and said that I told you so. Actually, I've posted a lot of positives that turned out to be true and never said I told you so. Seriously, grow up!

Say your prayers & repent sinner.

Say your prayers & repent sinner.

I'll repent in same way that the Pollys come out evey year to be accountable when the Bills are horrible :w00t: . So no repenting here. I'm happy that the Bills are playing well and it looks like Chan is a very good coach (which I've said all along) but I've also gotten my hopes up before just to be let down.

If it makes anyone feel better I missed the end of the game because I had a 5 pm flight and left my house before the last drive. I missed the ENTIRE end only to have my flight cancelled. To make things worse, my boss sounded pissed when I told him that I wouldn't be able to leave until the morning. So karma maybe a B word! Go Bills?

Who thinks you're a realist (other than you)? I just think you are negative.

I too thought that this Pats team was too high powered for the Bills to keep up. Love that they won and broke the losing skid in a meaningful game. It wouldn't have been as nice if the Bills had beat the Pats late last season with no chance of going into the post season. While, there is a lot of football left this year, maybe this win proves to be the difference for a playoff spot or a wild card. Heck we might still fall apart (I'm still kind of wary from the Jauron years) but what an exciting start to the season. I am really impressed with this squad especially David Nelson. GO BILLS

Nothing has "mysteriously disappered" chucklehead. Maybe you should ask someone nearby to help you with the google machine on your desk.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/132578-the-lack-of-addressing-the-te-position/page__st__20

The only mystery is how you made it to adulthood without seriously injuring yourself.

Can you at least admit they are on the right track WEO?

You seem to have had plenty of football foresight to criticize the team BEFORE the season, yet now can't show any foresight concerning the direction of the team?

Edited by Matthews' Bag

Can you at least admit they are on the right track WEO?

You seem to have had plenty of football foresight to criticize the team BEFORE the season, yet now can't show any foresight concerning the direction of the team?

Why do you need to hear him say anything? Why don't people get that this is a message board and people will not always share the same opinion? As Bills fans, we've seen this before. Some of us are cautiously optimistic and some of us join a Bills circle jerk. You're so busy saying that I told you so that you can't even enjoy the win. Enjoy the win my man and move on!

Why do you need to hear him say anything? Why don't people get that this is a message board and people will not always share the same opinion? As Bills fans, we've seen this before. Some of us are cautiously optimistic and some of us join a Bills circle jerk. You're so busy saying that I told you so that you can't even enjoy the win. Enjoy the win my man and move on!

Cocks, this forum is an exchange of opinions and analysis.