***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

Father, one of my Bills buddies has caused me to act out.

Last week he bet against in his pool against Raiders. I tried to take his Official Bills hat away from him. But he is bigger younger faster stronger than me.

So i let him slide.

This week he is saying we are going to get slaughtered by N. e.

I told him he was no fan and then said "your and idiot"

i think he might be an foriegner or something. Even though he says he wants to break Tom B.s arm.

But we are going to pizza hut tomorrow. I will post up my observations.

Tom Brady is going to have less fun than usual this sunday.

So i really have not been wrong about anything except the sack totals. and i expect a full recovery on that stat by end of season. i mean we havent let our dogs loose yet.

see above about less fun for tommy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think Fitz was this good at the start of last season. I was fine with Chan & Buddy.

PTR

there is a reason the #1 gets the snaps in camp- that alone for someone like fitz would make him better

I had them at 8 wins I need two upsets and it's 10

then give me two upsets- Sunday first chance NE-PHIL-JETS-NE-JETS-COWBOYS-CHARGERS-@MIA

Edited by CardinalScotts

Funny, I planned on starting a topic like this myself and admit I was wrong about Gailey (I was not at all a fan of hiring a guy who was a cast off from KC and only had a very limited amount of head coaching experience). However I was going to post this later in the season if we continued to make progress towards the playoffs. Not after a 2-0 start against mediocre at best competition. We haven't seen anything we didn't already see in 2008 and that season was led by Jauron and Edwards two guys who are slammmed on a daily basis by Bills fans. While Gailey has shown progress I still need to see a full season of the team at least being a strong playoff contender all throughout before completely admitting I was wrong. But, I will say, so far so good.

I predicted our passing game would struggle without Lee, and Stevie would have a hard time getting catches with more attention.

Yea except for WRs who can be blanketed in single coverage by any defensive back in the league don't draw attention...

Funny, I planned on starting a topic like this myself and admit I was wrong about Gailey (I was not at all a fan of hiring a guy who was a cast off from KC and only had a very limited amount of head coaching experience). However I was going to post this later in the season if we continued to make progress towards the playoffs. Not after a 2-0 start against mediocre at best competition. We haven't seen anything we didn't already see in 2008 and that season was led by Jauron and Edwards two guys who are slammmed on a daily basis by Bills fans. While Gailey has shown progress I still need to see a full season of the team at least being a strong playoff contender all throughout before completely admitting I was wrong. But, I will say, so far so good.

I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Chan Gailey failed in KC because their talent did not match his system. He uses well designed passing plays that rely on precision and read progression, KC has always been a power running kind of team.

I was actually mortified when Fitz took over the starting QB job. I was delightfully wrong about him - he's the player everyone hoped Trent would become.

I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Chan Gailey failed in KC because their talent did not match his system. He uses well designed passing plays that rely on precision and read progression, KC has always been a power running kind of team.

There's a heckuva lot more to Gailey "failing" in KC than what you mention.

He was never given a chance to succeed.

In 2008, Gailey was hired by then Chiefs coach Herm Edwards inheriting a horrible offense which ranked 31st in yardage and 31st points the season before. By most accounts Gailey did a good job with what he had on hand, getting a surprisingly productive season out of quarterback Tyler Thigpen and improving the offensive rankings marginally to 26th in points and 24th in yardage. Besides Thigpen, quarterbacks Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, and Quinn Gray all saw action that season.

In 2009, Todd Haley was named Chiefs Head Coach. Probably because it was suggested to the rookie head coach by GM Scott Pioli, Haley retained Chan Gailey as his offensive coordinator but fired him during the preseason. Gailey was out of football for the remainder of the year. Haley acted as his own OC and the Chiefs didn't improve offensively, ranking 23rd in points and 25th in yardage.

There's a heckuva lot more to Gailey "failing" in KC than what you mention.

He was never given a chance to succeed.

In 2008, Gailey was hired by then Chiefs coach Herm Edwards inheriting a horrible offense which ranked 31st in yardage and 31st points the season before. By most accounts Gailey did a good job with what he had on hand, getting a surprisingly productive season out of quarterback Tyler Thigpen and improving the offensive rankings marginally to 26th in points and 24th in yardage. Besides Thigpen, quarterbacks Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, and Quinn Gray all saw action that season.

In 2009, Todd Haley was named Chiefs Head Coach. Probably because it was suggested to the rookie head coach by GM Scott Pioli, Haley retained Chan Gailey as his offensive coordinator but fired him during the preseason. Gailey was out of football for the remainder of the year. Haley acted as his own OC and the Chiefs didn't improve offensively, ranking 23rd in points and 25th in yardage.

Your good

Your good

It had to be pointed out, D. I've been staunchly in Nix and Gailey's corner from the beginning and I'll continue to be.

Haley now has his 3rd offensive coordinator (Gailey, Weis, Muir) in 3 years.

Funny thing is he was hired because of his reputation as an offensive guru.

If he's so good, why doesn't he just run the offense like Gailey does?

there is a reason the #1 gets the snaps in camp- that alone for someone like fitz would make him better

I had them at 8 wins I need two upsets and it's 10

then give me two upsets- Sunday first chance NE-PHIL-JETS-NE-JETS-COWBOYS-CHARGERS-@MIA

That and no flops. You know, cause it's really hard to pick every win, and only be surprised by more wins. Normally teams lose 1-2 you expect to win

I ADMIT i WAS WRONG......

When I told my brothers FIVE years ago that Freddy Jackson, the guy from the Europe League seems to be turning out pretty good.

I was wrong because he turned out to be more than pretty good-- flat out amazing, and the most productive back we've had since Thurman, which includes the 3 first round RB's (Mcgahee, lynch, Spiller)

Right now he leads the league in rushing, and I've gotta say if I had to choose one running back in the NFL to get 4 yards to save my kids, it would be Fred Jackson And not only is he a productive runner, but the dude never gets hurt.

Warrior.