***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

I wasn't wrong, do I have to own up?

I do admit I wanted Buddy to get more done in FA (TE and Oline help, and letting Poz walk but hey they offered tooo much! He did get Barrnet who has been real good) I should also say that the FA signings from last year look good and that Buddy is the waiver wire King. I still love how he got Chandler from Dallas. And about the drafts, These guys get 3 years so I won't judge that yet, I am sure there are 50 to maybe 60% of the people that are drafted that just won't cut it but that is pretty true on most teams.

I wasn't surprised but a bit disappointed about Lee but it wasn't that big a deal for me. You could see last year we had some talent there.

I always thought the Chan hiring was a good thing and love that it is working out even better than I thought (at this point). I don't think he is without flaws at times but man he has some big balls.

All I care about is that the team is moving in the right direction, and I am very pleased at seeing the baby so far. I never felt this way about Jaroun teams and I loved that we were 5-1 that one year but you could just see where it was going... This team is different. I hope we can hold the injury bug at bay and play consistent with the depth we have. I will still be happy now that we beat the antichrist even if we go like 8-8.

8-8 is like falling down if we are scoring in the upper 30's every game, that's a playoff + type offense.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bashed for saving Evans isn't really double teamed on every play and won't be missed too much. I got bashed for saying our O-Line was middle of the pack in 2010, I will take this time to say "I told you so"

However I still expected 6 or 7 wins in 2011. So we're tracking to be way off on that won.

Now it seems like The Senator gets to say he told us so.

19-0 baby!

Your a Stevie J fan so I can totally see your logic in not needing Lee Evans, Lee was holding Stevie back.

I started this to repent for my sins & literally prayed to the whammie weenie for guidance, the Bills shout theme is hard to hum but with effort it's come more naturally. I also gave everyone a chance to hop on this before the rapture of the Bills beating the Pats, prepare for the pestulance & Locust next. :thumbsup:

Well....its true Scrap did set up the congregation......

REPENT YOU SINNERS

There will be a 10:00 PM EST prayer time for all the sinners, be there or say your prayers.

All together:

Father Chan, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sin fan life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Fitzpatrick to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Fitzpatricks' name I pray, Amen.”

Edited by Scrappy

All together:

Father Chan, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sin fan life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Fitzpatrick to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Fitzpatricks' name I pray, Amen.”

Whoa this is no-good

I've been reading many different opinions & after watching the first few games, I'll admit I was wrong. I was wrong about Chan, Nix & their decisions on how to improve our team. I felt that we needed much more work to start being competitive & after seeing the effort / heart the team has, the chemistry is working.

This team has a heartbeat bigger than most & talent that plays it's heart out, it shows on the scoreboard & in the stats. The efforts made by the players cannot go unrecognized & I hope that the powers that be step up & pay them accordingly, without the players having to voice themselves to the media.

This thread is designed to man up & call out past things you have said or thought that basically is like confession (Catholic thing). After doing this, think of the Whammie Weenie that we all are & hum the Bills shout song, then all things that you thought are purged & you can become a fan again.

GO BILLS!

I thought it was a big mistake not to bring in a RT (high draft pick or FA) and a TE. Looks like wrong on both counts.

Anyone one willing to repent?

Chillax, 'bro!

All together:

Whoa this is no-good

Blasphemer, :devil:

Yea I'm not the best catholic in the world but that's no good.

sorry bro. after dick we got chan. i have not been complaining

plus i wanted spiller. and i got him last year

plus i wanted all 9 picks on the defensive side. i got 7

I was good with Chan

I was good with Fitz

I didn't like the Spiller pick

I also wanted a ton of D in this years draft (also wanted a TE and a RT)

I never left my fandom, and I never will... this team is and always will be part of me as are the city and people of Buffalo. If the Bills ever leave, I'll simply watch all of the Bills games I have on tape/DVD during the regular season and playoffs and I'll make damn sure well that Norwood's kick goes through the uprights this time!

8-8 is like falling down if we are scoring in the upper 30's every game, that's a playoff + type offense.

If you want playoffs, we need a playoff type DEFENSE!

Said 10-6 since draft day. I may have to change that to 12-4 :)

I was NOWHERE near as generous. I liked the moves and the direction the team was/is moving in, but I predicted 6-10. I felt (and still feel) we need some defensive playmakers (LB's that can cover the pass, stop the run, and be able to get to the QB if/when needed). Still need DB help too... The O-line looks good for now... I need to see their 16 game line of work before I annoint them a solid unit.

I was NOWHERE near as generous. I liked the moves and the direction the team was/is moving in, but I predicted 6-10. I felt (and still feel) we need some defensive playmakers (LB's that can cover the pass, stop the run, and be able to get to the QB if/when needed). Still need DB help too... The O-line looks good for now... I need to see their 16 game line of work before I annoint them a solid unit.

Fair enough. I'd predict 19-0 and if it werent for the Senator :)

But I'm an optimist and I'm much better in ya know... hindsight

I got bashed for saving Evans isn't really double teamed on every play and won't be missed too much. I got bashed for saying our O-Line was middle of the pack in 2010, I will take this time to say "I told you so"

However I still expected 6 or 7 wins in 2011. So we're tracking to be way off on that won.

Now it seems like The Senator gets to say he told us so.

19-0 baby!

I am right on with ya brother. I've been in the "trade Evans" camp for years now. Get what you can get for a WR that is declining and not getting it done. While I believed he was good I NEVER saw #1 WR game in him. We waited and I'm glad we did it at the right time. He will give us more ammo to retool in this offseason.

I also said that about our OL. I was a little worried during camp and the changes Chan was making for the short time he did but last year showed they were far from being the worst in the league which is what many expected.

I will say I thought this team was guaranteed 8-8 before the season started based on the 4-12 last year with 4 OT and close game losses. I thought if things went really well they culd be 9-7 but prolly not 10-6. I'll admit I was wrong about the 8-8. I feel they could be 10-6 and now that they got the Pats money off thief back they COULD win the division and guarantee a playoffs spot and not have to play for the wildcard.

19-0 baby. GO BILLS!!!

I am right on with ya brother. I've been in the "trade Evans" camp for years now. Get what you can get for a WR that is declining and not getting it done. While I believed he was good I NEVER saw #1 WR game in him. We waited and I'm glad we did it at the right time. He will give us more ammo to retool in this offseason.

I also said that about our OL. I was a little worried during camp and the changes Chan was making for the short time he did but last year showed they were far from being the worst in the league which is what many expected.

I will say I thought this team was guaranteed 8-8 before the season started based on the 4-12 last year with 4 OT and close game losses. I thought if things went really well they culd be 9-7 but prolly not 10-6. I'll admit I was wrong about the 8-8. I feel they could be 10-6 and now that they got the Pats money off thief back they COULD win the division and guarantee a playoffs spot and not have to play for the wildcard.

19-0 baby. GO BILLS!!!

I also forgot that I was on the we need to sign Drayton Florence immediately camp too.

Now he's on the cover of SI.

I said at the beginning of the year 9-7. While a lot of others are scrambling to amend their predictions mine will remain the same unless we roll off like 6 straight.

This is a young team.....and defensive coordinators out there are already studying Chan's offense to try to figure out how to stop it.

What we need is for the defense to pick up its pass rush