What a bunch of chickens around here....

into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick.  I mean come on.  What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

Chickenshits man.  God, we've lost our swagger!

The Ralph, in January, and most of fans are friggin chickenshits.  Sickening!

170534[/snapback]

Great post. I admit {cowering} that I was one of those wishing the Steelers would not play at full strength. But you are so right - we need to prove to ourselves that we belong in the playoffs. If we beat a fully motivated Steelers team, we may go deep in the playoffs.

Thanx for waking me up !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen, brother, I brought this up last week!    :)

I can't think of a coach who would be stupid enough to do that.    :lol:

Even if they already have homefield when they play us, their starters will play at least a half, maybe more. 

Rusty (rested) players don't win games for you.  It has been proven.

170743[/snapback]

Didn't we do that under Marv???

I haven't read this thread but count me as one of the people who doesn't give a flying !@#$ whether the Steelers rest their starters. If we need that game to get in, we're going to win it. The 12th man will accept no less.

Dear a$$clown aka CentralVABills:

There will be 1 to 4 good teams throughout the playoffs for the Bills to test out their manhood. In the meantime, why don't you find more important things in life to get confrontational about? Maybe you can spend more time scouring your h.s. football roster for players who don't meet your standards of manliness. Then you can go harass them and their parents while sparing us TBD'ers with your tired arguments.

Sincerely,

KH

170864[/snapback]

Thanks Kelse!

I'll let you know how many of "my" football players get to D-1 schools.

I wanted Steelers full strength with meaning for both teams.

I'll mark your vote down for chickenshit also! We all want the Bills in, just in different ways! Big Deal!

I don't understand this.

170882[/snapback]

Can't understand why.......it's simple, but everyone else has to give it different meanings.

IF, which is a big if.......

But IF we are going to get in.......

You either A.) wanted to beated the Steelers with them having Homefield on the line at FULL Strength at home,

or

B.) Be afraid of them at full strength and play them while resting their starters.

Most people here don't seem to have the confidence that we could have beat Pittsburgh at home under scenario A.

However, most of the Pittsburgh fans were scared about this game already and are now ecstatic that it may not come down to a "must win" in Buffalo to clinch homefield!

Can't understand why.......it's simple, but everyone else has to give it different meanings.

IF, which is a big if.......

But IF we are going to get in.......

You either A.)  wanted to beated the Steelers with them having Homefield on the line at FULL Strength at home,

or

B.)  Be afraid of them at full strength and play them while resting their starters.

Most people here don't seem to have the confidence that we could have beat Pittsburgh at home under scenario A.

However, most of the Pittsburgh fans were scared about this game already and are now ecstatic that it may not come down to a "must win" in Buffalo to clinch homefield!

171067[/snapback]

What are you trying to say here? I don't get it.

MM will take COWHER out

171064[/snapback]

Now this is the kinda swagger we used to have......HAVE SOME BALLS.

Pittsburgh would be coming to our house in January.....yet everyone is so afraid of the big bad Steelers.

I wanted them......with everything on the line......at full strength. Most here didn't.

Either way though.......they are going to get pounded.

PLEASE THOUGH.....beat Frisco, or we'll all be sick!

No one has to agree.  Everyone wants to avoid the Steelers......I don't.  It's as simple as that. 

Chickenshits!

171055[/snapback]

Internet Macho man!

That's cool that you're coming to the game though....

Internet Macho man!

That's cool that you're coming to the game though....

171075[/snapback]

How about Macho fan? That would be better!

At least I'm not scared of beating the full strength Steelers. Bring on Pittsburgh! Bills fans afraid???? Pathetic! Used to be so confident playing big games at home.....now we try to avoid them I guess!

Great. Here's hoping our team has some of the same balls you guys do! Not!

If someone said "Would you rather play the Steelers full strength or the Bronze medal Special Olympics Team to get into the playoffs?" - well, load up the short bus, because i just want the playoffs.

We can prove ourselves once we're in there, but if we can play the third stringers because Cower wants to rest his starters, well, then god-bless us everyone!

CentralVaBills, if someone hands you the winning numbers to tonights lotto, are you gonna throw them away because you didn't pick them yourself? Get over it man, we are HUNGRY for the playoffs, and I'd rather play SanFran twice.

Personally, I don't think we will have a problem with Pitts in January, but don't call us chicken sh-- because we want to play the team that gives us the best chance IN.

Enough of this Chicken stuff. Let the team prove their manly IN the playoffs. Who cares if they back in or not, they would be in. And THEN they could show the other teams why they are dangerous. If they don't have to play a tough game to get in, so what, so they are a little more rested to go on the road.

into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick.  I mean come on.  What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength.  WHY?  If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe the pansy ass attitude most of you have, when we have the best team in the AFC coming to OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE, in January.  And to say the least, we could have honestly got a gauge on if we were for real or not.

Here's a newsflash......if the Pats would have won tonight......both they and the Steelers would have needed to crush the Jets and Ravens respectively anyway.  They would have still been battling for homefield.

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless.  Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

Chickenshits man.  God, we've lost our swagger!

The Ralph, in January, and most of fans are friggin chickenshits.  Sickening!

170534[/snapback]

I've been saying since week 11 that we will beat the Stillers at home with them at full strenth. My wife is a Stillers fan so I can't wait to see them burn. (with Willis)

How about Macho fan?  That would be better!

At least I'm not scared of beating the full strength Steelers.  Bring on Pittsburgh!  Bills fans afraid????  Pathetic!  Used to be so confident playing big games at home.....now we try to avoid them I guess!

Great.  Here's hoping our team has some of the same balls you guys do!  Not!

171083[/snapback]

Who's afraid? I want to see them at full strength as much as you do. Maybe a couple have said they'd rather play a weakened Steeler team, but nowhere in this thread have I said this but you keep refering to it as if I did. Comprehension is an important asset in life...

I am one of the people that would love to have the Bills play a Steelers team that is sitting some players. Mainly so it will help our cause and maybe help us get into the playoffs. Why would the Bills want to play a team that has to prove something before the playoffs? Just like any other team that MAY be in the playoffs the Bills would rather be rested or as rested as they can be before the playoffs start.

The playoffs is where they can prove everything.

BUT FIRST, they have to get past the 49ers. They CAN NOT overlook them. They still that win and last I looked the 49ers aren't just rolling over for any team. Their players are fighting to be on that team next year.

I do not understand why anyone would see this as "being afraid"....as Bills fans, we want the team to win the last 2 games and with Pitt winning this weekend, almost another MUST for our playoff chances, the Bills chances HAVE to be improved with the Steelers sitting players, who would pass that up???

Unreal.